Reviews for A Dead World
Macman6453 chapter 3 . 11/12/2012
Don't you DARE stop now. I will follow every one of Alex's steps from now on. Definitely big potential!
giodan chapter 3 . 11/11/2012
oh not bad! go on!
silemara chapter 3 . 11/9/2012
Interesting...How often do you update? So far for this fandom you're one of the few writers who's work I enjoy.
Kane chapter 3 . 11/4/2012
Well Alex, that's what you get for devouring radiated food, heh you should have know the first time you consumed something in the Capital Wasteland (that's what the place is called, right?).

Continue the story it got to a really interesting part and I would like to see Alex's reactions to the Followers once he recovered enough from his little case of "food poisoning" to interact intelligently with his surroundings.
Bye
WDW chapter 3 . 11/4/2012
I really enjoyed this chapter- to be honest, I didn't review this for so long because I was too busy rereading it over and over. I don't know much about the Fallout universe, so I'm pretty glad I don't need to to understand this story. I'm really looking forward to the next chapter!
Matthew Blackheart chapter 3 . 11/1/2012
cool
ifmencouldfly chapter 3 . 10/28/2012
NOOOOOOOOO this cant be all! their has to be more!
Titanmaker chapter 3 . 10/27/2012
Awesome story!
KnightDweller chapter 3 . 10/26/2012
Haha. I love Arcade. He's awesome.
Kiseichew chapter 3 . 10/26/2012
:O

holy crap this is awesome
the suspense eeeeee
I like it already. moreplz
Dogmatix chapter 3 . 10/25/2012
Oohhhhh, poor Alex. D: I was wondering if he should be snacking on local things, since they seem to make him sick. Radiation sickness huh. Makes sense. Also I am enjoying the heck out of this story. XD
Selias chapter 3 . 10/25/2012
Ha. Should have realized that all of that radiation was no good for Mercer. Any chance that he'll be able to adapt to it? Maybe he gets a dose of Rad-X or RadAway and his cells learn how to protect him from radiation with it?
DarkGidora chapter 3 . 10/25/2012
Nice chapter. Alex gets no closer to answers, and gets radiation poisoning for his trouble. I think you did a good job with Arcade's characterization, and I'm amused by the fact that the Kings think Alex is apparently trying to be an imposter (and Alex being upset because he knows if he's impersonating someone, they no longer exist). Again, good job.

I'm really digging this story, like with pretty much all of your writing.
Kaldi97 chapter 3 . 10/25/2012
Awesome.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/25/2012
he going to need red x every time he eats a person now lol
2,531 | « Prev Page 1 .. 157 164 165 166 167 168 .. Last Next »