Reviews for A Dead World
Ambaire chapter 42 . 2/6
8 chapters later and still fucking sierra madre? fucking awful story. delete the last 10 chapters and write something better
Ambaire chapter 34 . 2/6
sierra madre is such a fucking awful dlc; why did you have to do it first? fuck this shit, i'm out
Ambaire chapter 28 . 2/6
Ok, that was awesome. Veronica's awesome.
Ambaire chapter 27 . 2/6
I want to read Alex vs Deathclaw army without Veronica around.
Ambaire chapter 24 . 2/5
Well, this is awesome. One minor concern, though.. what happened to the cook that was presumably still locked in the pantry? Surely the server would have noticed his cries?
ML Siegfried Neri chapter 42 . 2/4
oh Laluzi... cuando volverás?
z69199 chapter 1 . 1/31
This particular Alex Mercer is a boring amoeba nowhere near that fucking biological apocalypse from games...
Guest chapter 42 . 12/17/2021
Jesus Christ. I didn’t think this would end up being one of the best stories I’ve read in when I started it. But you’ve somehow made a story(with OC’s nonetheless!) feel better than a lot of stories out there. Everyone from Cain, Arcade, Veronica, and hell, even Alex FUCKING Mercer(who is literally just EDGE: the character!), feel and talk like real people(or rather, exactly how you’d imagine them to talk like if they were real). I am frankly amazed in how descriptive Alex’s monologue is. From his bodily processes to his inner battle with his hunger whenever he’s around Cain, you’ve definitely breathed new life into this fictional character. Definitely the best fan portrayal of Alex Mercer I’ve read anyway.

I could keep talking about everything I loved about this story, but I don’t wanna make it too long. Obviously, I hope you can continue this story, but honestly, even if you ended it here, it would still remain a masterpiece in my eyes. Thanks for the great read Laluzi
00080 chapter 41 . 12/15/2021
I still think that a House ending is most likely here. I just don't see Cain going through will murdering an innocent man just to seize political power. She's affirmed that she's not willing to do things like that multiple times. Barring of course the author making House preemptively attack her, but I don't see that happening. The only obstacles to a House ending are his insistence that the Brotherhood be destroyed, which may be rendered moot if they end up acting on their shoot on sight orders. And Cain's unwillingness to pledge allegiance to anyone other than herself. But House doesn't really expect unconditional loyalty. That's why he uses contracts. I think she'd find more freedom as an independent contractor of House than she would if she attempted to take up the responsibilities of becoming a leader of a nation.
cc chapter 1 . 12/10/2021
Covid really put alot of people in dire straights. I hope you'll return someday. Your Alex charecterization is legendary! I used to read When the Fires Fade as a freshman. Hope you come back sometime.
Nosferatu2255 chapter 42 . 12/7/2021
I love this fic, please update!
00080 chapter 42 . 12/6/2021
If you're still alive, I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Bobby in the lobby chapter 1 . 11/28/2021
I come back every year or so the reread thank you for writing this book
AMurder0fCrows chapter 15 . 11/18/2021
babysitting stories suck ass.
AMurder0fCrows chapter 9 . 11/18/2021
dude doesn't owe the weak humans anything and promptly rolls over when asked to give up his secret. just say no. better yet dump them. it's not like this doormat ooc Mercer needed these randos especially not a character as smug as her thinking she's gonna get her way and the story promptly gives it to her. I wanted a solo Mercer adventure in the wasteland not this sidekick babysitting shit just because she's loud and entitled and has attitude. fuck this is why I wish I could write so I'm stuck with crap like this.
2,525 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »