Reviews for Akatsuki Mishaps
kareso chapter 14 . 5/14/2014
I hope 2 find that diary in chapter 14 that would be awesome LOL
rose uchiha chapter 14 . 7/24/2013
electromagnetism deoxyribonucleic acid quantum physics subatomic particles magnesium carbon dioxide hydrocarbons intercontinental necrobeastality just kidding but yeah look up the rest
WiseMan24 chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Lol, that was pretty funny, especially Tobi's antics.
akasukifangirl chapter 3 . 2/18/2013
Lol
Itachi is awesome!

I want to eat dangos and pockys now...
Hey, itachi-sama! What type of pocky do you eat?
Lori Konosuna chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Awww Tobi's so cute! I like this story! :)
BeautifulDesertFoxglove chapter 14 . 2/10/2013
Ohmigod, that was a good laugh.
chandelle-snow chapter 14 . 2/5/2013
this chapter reminds me of trigger moonshield's itachi's diary of doom
hardcore chapter 3 . 2/3/2013
la la ala la alala alalal llliiiikkkee iiitt!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Miss? LOLZZZ, YOU ALREADY MAKE ME EXPLODE AT THE FIRST CHAPTER!
-laughs uncontrolable-
NarutoRox chapter 14 . 1/28/2013
Keep trying, Sasuke!

Lol, this one was hilarious, I liked all the random anime referances, especially the One Piece, Bleach, and Fullmetal Alchemist ones! (some of my favs)

And also...I'm glad I'm not the only person who has trouble with the names in Bleach. To this day, I use the strange nick-names for them because I honestly can't remember their names. (Example: until recently, Ukitake was simply known as 'Sick-Dude')
iluvninjas chapter 14 . 1/28/2013
Haha! I love FMA and FairyTail and Rave! Rhoda wad funny. ooh you forgot Soul Eater! Have you watched that yet? Its awesome!
elysenjazz chapter 14 . 1/28/2013
That had to be my favorite chapter ever! I was laughing so hard the people around me were asking if I was gonna live. Please! Could you continue this in a oneshot maybe? PLEASE?!
TheGirlWithNoIQ chapter 14 . 1/28/2013
Good damn funny;) So bad it has ended, though I bet you breathed out in relief. You used a lot of time writing it, extremely good as well:) You're awesome and I can harldy imagine how many hours you used on it:D
'Konoha Mishaps', even the title sounds great!:)

Laughed(though of everything) a lot when I read the title of the ramen named after Sasuke. Suigetsu and Karin is XD! Poor Sasuke and Juugo:D
Is it possible to tell which anime you used here? I only know a half of the characters saldy:(
Thank you for sharing your beautiful mind with us(I bet I'm talking for everyone who reads this fic), we are ever grateful:)!
rad.animes chapter 14 . 1/28/2013
climatologist - the sudy of climates
Thanks for the chapter