Reviews for Shattered
inkblot29 chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
ADORE. Freaking ADORE.
Julielein chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
LOVED it!
Perfectly written, Fantastic idea!
tjmack1986 chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
This was so gorgeous! I loved it. :-)
carriemarie78 chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Loovvvee
oldmcpiper chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Excellent! Well-written, in-character, and believable. I love that Snow stood up to Emma and refused to let her run away from the issue. And the ending was a perfect, fluffy way relieve the angsty tension from the beginning of the story. Can't wait to read more from you in the future.
EmWhite chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Loved it! Snow standing firm, and Emma counting things in her life ... and then she's breaking, and being Snow with her. I loved it, really!
CBrooke92 chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Really cute! I think Emma's going to struggle with her emotions. I like how Snow was compairing Emma's look to her own and Charmings. Also how Snow rocked her daughter til the sun came up. I loved it!:-)
Andi88 chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Beautiful! Their situation is just so sad! Your writing is awesome, and you captured the complex emotions at play wonderfully. Emma/Snow fics are my favorites, and this is one of the best I've read!
Just me and myself chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
This was really good!
unbrokensaviorwithperfecthair chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Sweet story! You're a great writer!
Shopowner93 chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
This really made me sad. If I wasn't at work and didn't have to stop reading every couple of seconds I would had tears in my eyes. I feel like it should be difficult for Snow and Emma, shouldn't it? They're two strong-willed people and I don't think they would be running into each other's arms. Great little piece. You have a great writing style.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
That was really great! I'm usally not a big fan of one shots but this one was very well written and believable! Love it!