Reviews for Ripples in Time: Team Mom
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
speaking of AUs, i had an AU idea of cloud discovering Vincent as a boy w/o time travel, and while looking for it, I discovered Ripples in Time, :p
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
A SOLDIER father would mean Cloud's kinda like Angeal and other such people. I imagine they have stuff to prevent SOLDIERS from reproducing, like sterilization.
SomebodyLost chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
I love this particular one-shot. Wah, they're one big family!
Mystic 777 chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
I like all of them calling her Mama Strife. I really like the gesture on Rufus' part. This is a really sweet additional piece
freefall-gypsy chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
i can't remember where i heard it but i heard that Cloud's father went to bed with his mum one night during the middle of a huge blizzard and that the next morning she woke up ad he was gone his coat socks and shoes still all there
kirallie chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Interesting to have had Cloud's dad as a soldier who died before he was born. Nice of Rufus to send her the money.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Mama Strife is so cool! I would love it if someone like that was in my family. Maria Strife sounds pretty to me, even though you don't plan to write the other story.
Irish-Brigid chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
All I can think to saw is this. D'awwwwwwwww.
zeynel chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
I love this! *grins* yes, everyone is profiting for the time travel! I'd love to see 'mama strife' visiting Wutai, some years in the future...

Hmm, good idea about Cloud's dad, makes one wonder how he died...
Dark Hikari Twilight chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Very nice piece on Cloud's mom for your story.
LuffyMarra chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Great story. I like your version of her past.