Reviews for Different
Jazzy-Booey chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
this is cute :3
Triple Rainbow chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
This is so cute! I love it.
Yellow-Sama chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
I agree with the previous reviewer about how you created a character study of Haruhi in a different angle. By introducing Ouran (the institute), I think you've written with an objective third person point of view rather than a close study with a subjective tone which is something I really like.

I also felt that this alone isn't only just a one-shot focusing solely on Haruhi but dabbles in the personalities of the Host Club without overshadowing the true aim of this one-shot. I think this was an ingenius way of highlighting Haruhi's natural gift in playing her role as the heroine of the series because this characteristic isn't shoved down our throats. For this reason, I think your one-shot makes us appreciate Haruhi a lot more.

I don't know if it was intentional on your part to exclude Haruhi's flaws from your one-shot. But I suppose it can always be explored in another one-shot, if you wanted to do so.

Again, you've done spectacular work and thank you so much for sharing this piece with us. :3
Opinr chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
I like it an intresting angle.