Reviews for Twilight: All That I Desire
Sonicthehedgewolf chapter 2 . 3/24
I really enjoyed this, it's been awhile since I've found a twilight story worth reading. Most Hybrid!Bella fics quickly grow tired and kind of cliche. You're was different and I would love to see you continue.

I await your update.
GothicPheonix chapter 2 . 11/14/2014
I'm glad this isn't Bella/Edward. But I hope I won't be a Bella/her human 'friends' story either ( ex: Angela or Mike). Denali or Victoria? And will you tell us how Bella came to the Cullen's? Her origin story? Because without that it is a little confusing; we don't see the bonds, or Bella's personality.
Koriander-Ger chapter 2 . 10/15/2012
Hi

First off,my English is not the best,so please excuse the bad Spelling.

Great start so far,i like your characterizations .I really hope to reed more about the Parents\Immortal Child dynamic,should be i am kind of glad that Rose got her happy ending, hopefully there will be a little bit more of her character as well.I cant remember any other story were she get a child of her own, so a am really curios how that would change her Rose needs a new background-Story(the old one doesn't make sense any longer).So,looking forward to reading that as well.

The only thing i didn't like was your interpretation off Jessica,sure,she is not the nicest person on the planet,but a crazy lunatic isn't she i hope this story doesn't become a "bashing-Story" of all the "original" characters you dont that is only my opinion and not even a real complaint,i find it just peculiar, why the OverTheTop-characterization on that one single character?

Big thx for all your work,bye und alles gute aus Deutschland:)
trutwilightfantasy chapter 2 . 10/15/2012
So is Mike her mate? Or am I not suppose to know yet? Lol. Supsense is a bitch! Can't wait for more!
trutwilightfantasy chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Wow, I wanted to punch Jessica in her ugly face! What a bitch! Bella is such a bigger person than I am. ;) Loved the play between Bella & Emmett. Can't wait to find out how exactly she is Rose's & Em's daughter though!
ShalimarMars chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
SWEET! I love it! This is an amazing idea! I really hope you will continue to write this! Great Job!