Reviews for Shot too soon
Garrae chapter 69 . 2/6/2015
I love intimidating Jim and confusedly scared Castle.
philliesfan1000 chapter 42 . 2/6/2015
Wow! A poem! So good! It evokes all the emotions of lovemaking and even seems to mimic the rhythmic pace.
philliesfan1000 chapter 44 . 2/6/2015
Wow. So many emotions packed into that chapter! And all to the theme of blue. Brava!
philliesfan1000 chapter 48 . 2/6/2015
Beautiful imagery and love.
philliesfan1000 chapter 53 . 2/6/2015
Sigh. Don't we all wish to be adored this way? That look of wonder that Castle has for Beckett. Lovely chapter!
philliesfan1000 chapter 51 . 2/6/2015
This made me smile. I loved how Castle kept calm and was infused with happiness and confidence: "My wife's feisty", "I make no promises", "I like it", his unabashed happiness at their marriage contagious, finally, to her, making her smile, too. Adorable.
conservativegirl chapter 69 . 2/6/2015
Hahahahahahaa I love this! Amazing chapter, you completely nailed the dynamic between them...I almost laughed out loud when Jim just told them to be out with it and Castle, LOL. The whole thing was funny and aweet:)
I'm Widget chapter 69 . 2/6/2015
Hahaha! Oh, I love this. Would love to see more of it, even though this is supposed to be a one shot. lol
philliesfan1000 chapter 54 . 2/6/2015
"Parting is such sweet sorrow." This expresses that very well. In the show, of course, Castle was all optimism and smiles once he'd secured Beckett's promise to marry him. If the sadness expressed here predominated, I think he would have made plans to move to D.C. straightaway and been ready to go down once her training and his book tour were complete. But I can imagine him - and her, for she's sad, too - having moments like this, of such sorrow. Having been in a long-distance relationship before, I can attest to the truth of the sadness that overtakes one at the precipice of goodbye.

I've been reading these backwards. They are a new discovery for me. Enjoying them very much. Commenting on the chapters that touch me most.
Guest chapter 69 . 2/6/2015
Castle might need to be alive for their wedding but I'm dead from feels ;) very lovely and sweet and cute and they in love and gah nods pretty magical xx
1822andallthat chapter 69 . 2/6/2015
Hahaha - they are all seriously adorable, what with Jim who is far too knowing for them, and Castle talking about how much sex they've had to celebrate their engagement!
Blowsup chapter 69 . 2/6/2015
I loooove it. Jim's great. That was adorable and hilarious
Liv Wilder chapter 69 . 2/6/2015
Loved it, Kim. Funny and sweet and toe curling all at the same time. You made my morning coffee great.

Thanks,

Liv
The-KLF chapter 69 . 2/6/2015
:-D lovely!
pkl chapter 69 . 2/5/2015
Soooooo funny and soooooo adorable too!
2,577 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »