Reviews for Shot too soon
AlwaysCaskett12 chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Your genius is wonderful to read. Of course now all I can think about is Castle's ass, and I'm jealous that Stana can see it all the time and NOW she can look and touch. Eeee! I also love the hand holding reference there, I swear so many things hold entirely different meaning now because of castle...doors...rain...word always...hand holding. ...we should make a list!
Caskett1 chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
God, that was so awesome - loved the way you gave us an insight into Kate's mind.

"Just like it was ridiculous to accidentally on purpose, deliberately, with carefully planned and thought out malice, flick her pen so it dropped onto the floor and rolled into Castle's foot."
- I think that's just the way she'd go about it to solve her...dilemma. :) Evil, mischievous Kate! Love it!

And the end was just so funny! Great wordplay. Also, I love that I constantly learn all the kinky and dirty vocabulary with you! I kinda guessed the meaning of 'junk' in this case but had never heard of it before so I didn't know 100%. Well, I looked it up and...ha, exactly what I thought! Oh Kimmie, I love your filthy mind! LOL
ButtonsDutton chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Ah, I'm loving this. I love their banter, so sexy and so them. Can't wait for more!
trishtumbles chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Kimmie you are a god :)
LoveJessieLou chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Hehehehehehehehe
I can't stop giggling. :D
I wanna feel up that man's ass too though. Just had to put that out there. LMAO
baby voodoo x
Docnerd89 chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Butt pats! Butt pats? *nods* She wanted to butt pat.

Haha. Here's what I wanna know..was it actually hot? Like temperature wise, or was that Kate in he..yeah.. Ya know? I'm curious..
aussiecate chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
LOL! Naughty Kate, love her resourcefulness!
AlwaysCastle chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
OMG that was so funny and awesome! GAAAAAH
MMarlo chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Both hot and hilarious. Nice job - fun read. As always, lots of skills.
eyrianone chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
His ass is spectacular. Do I blame Kate for any of this - no, what's a red bloodied woman to do when confronted with Castle in those jeans! I'd be throwing things on the floor also - most probably him!
ggfan01 chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Love this! Hot, sexy, sweet, and totally Kate & Castle!
Celeste.J.Evans chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
I can't believe the neighbours didn't call the cops with my laughing and giggling and red-faced 'trying not to laugh and failing miserably' oh my goodness. Thank you so much.
2,577 | « Prev Page 1 .. 162 169 170 171 172