Reviews for Shot too soon
Blowsup chapter 71 . 10/1/2016
Lovely 3 I miss them
MaryFan1 chapter 71 . 10/1/2016
Oh no the espresso machine but the dust. This was so cute and so Caskett.
Shena1 chapter 71 . 10/1/2016
Noooooooooo ... Not the Espresso Machine! :(

But all good things must come to an end.
And new traditions begin. :)

Nice.
unannalome7 chapter 71 . 10/1/2016
hhahahaha didn't expect that. also, adele skyfall (just by reading that sentence I can have it tuned it in my brain, it's soo good hehehe. great reading and writing.
SuzyJane82 chapter 71 . 10/1/2016
I love these!
MaineZoe chapter 71 . 10/1/2016
So sweet!
Deb838 chapter 71 . 10/1/2016
Awww, adorable
Guest chapter 71 . 10/1/2016
You are very very talented. Wow!
3rdfah chapter 71 . 10/1/2016
Great to see this return and great to pick a post-season 8 time frame. Funny and appropriate to pick the death of the coffee machine, too.
Ilovetoread09 chapter 71 . 10/1/2016
Oooh, love this! Had me going there for a second.
Madelynn one chapter 71 . 10/1/2016
Excellent. Great idea.
dopeysac chapter 71 . 10/1/2016
Oh that got me worried for a bit. Cute story.
theputz913 chapter 71 . 10/1/2016
Awe...their coffee machine finally gave out. That would be so sad since coffee is where it all began for them and what it stood for before they were actually together. But yeah, baby Lily is coming soon and they will have so many more new traditions to begin too!
missy52061 chapter 71 . 10/1/2016
That gave me lots of feelings - first a little fear, at trying to figure what had burned; then relief, when I realized it wasn't a home or the precinct; then some sadness when I realized what had burned, like them, remembering all that the coffee maker meant to them; and then smiles when they traded banter; and then a few tears of sadness and joy.

Amazing how one short story could do all that! You are an amazing writer.
AngelLonginus chapter 71 . 10/1/2016
Oh my goodness, that was lovely. I tried to guess what you were talking about that had possibly blown up but couldn't. You are that good! Loved the reactions of both of them. Amazingly beautiful!
2,577 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »