Reviews for Diner Girl
FairytailIsLyfe chapter 26 . 6/28
OH MY GOD! I loved this story! It was almost exactly like Cinderella but better!
Applelight chapter 17 . 6/16
Can people slap Angle? Love the chapter by the way. :D
Applelight chapter 3 . 6/15
Awesome story :). (I know this is wrong, but I kinda want to slap Annabelle and Kimberley, sorry)
ftlover280 chapter 15 . 6/9
Haha you feel bad then you dont its like me and my friends they do something stupid and I feel bad for five seconds then I don't.
strawberry-angel1002 chapter 3 . 6/5
i kinda wish you made kimberly lisanna lol. even tho i really like lisanna in the anime, i thought that would make more sense
Naluist33 chapter 25 . 5/27
this as it is
Cylar chapter 4 . 5/18
Woah woah woah wait, I know a movie almost exactly like this... ah well.
CelestialThunder chapter 27 . 5/12
I love stories with sequels! I get more good stuff to read. Girl, you can write. I loved reading this so much! Great job! (Btw, Cana was my favorite XD)
Libby8980 chapter 26 . 4/2
THIS STORY IS AWESOME! regarding the fact that its very similar to A Cinderella Story, maybe you should make it a crossover? Just a suggestion... Anyway, I really like this story! Its sweet, AND I LOVE THOSE CREDIT THINGS! Yay Jellal and Erza FOREVER?
artistofthemind chapter 26 . 3/26
This is really good! GO LUCY! Finally standing up for herself!
pikaree1 chapter 21 . 3/5
In the deep recesses od my mind, I can be very violent and sadistic. BURN THEM AT THE STAKE. *raises an army of OCs with pitchforks and torches* RISE, MY MINIONS! THE RIVERS SHALL RUN WITH THE MAKEUP AND STUFFS THEY USE TO HIDE THEIR TRUE EVIL SELVES! NALU FOREVER AND EVER AND BEYOND!
pikaree1 chapter 6 . 3/5
*glares at Annabelle* I hate you. I really, really do.
*looks hopefully at LadyMercenary* But it's co-workers to the rescue, right?
pikaree1 chapter 3 . 3/4
Uh, lemme think. INFINITY! KIMBERLIE, YOU GET AWAY FROM NATSU BEFORE I BUST OUT THE IMAGINATION AND WRITE A FANDIC ABOUT A FANFIC IN MY MIND! HISSSSSSSS! STAY AWAY SO NALU CAN COME TO FRUITION! By the way, where's Levy?
lavawings chapter 27 . 12/20/2014
I love your story, althought I thought it followed to close to the movie... Presonally but its a great story none the less.
PieLover139 chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
This looks promising. I know I won't be disappointed.

Kai :D