Reviews for Of Maple Leaves and Wurst
skellington.png chapter 7 . 7/9/2014
Please please please please please please PLEASE UPDATE. #6 made me cry :'c but it was so cute and angsty.
CheshireKitKat chapter 7 . 5/9/2014
Continue this!
freefall-gypsy chapter 7 . 4/11/2014
you wrote that Canada didn't have many scars but they get scars from what happens to their land and Canada would have at least one considering Halifax I'm pretty sure that actually changed the Coastline
NekoVengers chapter 7 . 11/6/2013
OMG these are awesome! I hope you continue even though it's been forever, you are an excellent author btw.
aronpuma chapter 7 . 8/2/2013
A wonderful story worth reading. Perhaps create chaos at a world meeting for relationship tensions. Germany's scar represents the Franco-Prussian War, which lasted from July 19, 1870 to May 10, 1871 over the fate of the Spanish crown. The war resulted in a German victory, creating a unified Germany that also obtained the French provinces of Alsace-Loraine.
shippingmyarmadayo chapter 7 . 7/31/2013
i love love love these stories and this pairing :D
PastaFeli chapter 7 . 7/3/2013
I love these drabbles so much, especially the 7th chapter. I really love your writing!

PastaFeli
Guest chapter 4 . 3/22/2013
Hi!

I liked all of your one shots so far, but this one even impressed me.
I think it's because you characterize ludwig, but also Matthew, and especially their relationship with much - hmm, detail? Insight? Care? Something along these lines. It's well written, really.

Don't misunderstand me, please, you can do whatever you want and I'm really not bothered by it ;-), it's only that "review if you want updates!" is a bit annoying sometimes.
Katt42 chapter 6 . 3/10/2013
Aw, I'm all tearing up and stuff. And sniffling like a little child. And dangit, Ive never even read or been attached to this couple or anything. But wow, this was a really good chapter. I mean really, just wow.
Also, I really just love this story. It's really good and great to read. I think you got the charcters down great.
And now, I'm going to go cry in a corner, because that was heart breaking.
Aya-of-the-night chapter 5 . 12/25/2012
Aaaaaaaaaaw :3
Great job!
They Call Me Alejandro chapter 5 . 12/23/2012
Honhonhon...so cute xD
Aya-of-the-night chapter 4 . 11/16/2012
Wow, this is really sweet and touching :3 It made me smile, so thanks a lot! :)
InkFlow chapter 4 . 11/13/2012
This is so wonderfully cheesy. Poof!

owo InkFlow
Tyler4768 chapter 4 . 11/12/2012
Give me a hug! *squeeze* I really should be reviewing on both! I shall though! I shall! :D I love the thought in this one! It really is a whole new perspective on Germany! You always imagine him as a tough guy, and we never take the time to realize the vulnerableness he has... Unless it's AU... XD Really fantastic job! I can not wait for the next one! :D

Tyler
Ferro chapter 3 . 11/1/2012
Meep. So, so sweet! I love it.