Reviews for Loyal Servant
I find this story kind of disgusting. especially the beginning when she would find women for Loki to fuck and she'd suck the other woman off his cock. So vile!
tabitha.driskell.9 chapter 2 . 6/20
*claps* I wanna learn how to do that XD
tabitha.driskell.9 chapter 1 . 6/20
aww so nice. I like her.
FIRE ELF MAIDEN chapter 43 . 10/3/2014
very well done.
Fantasy Lover MissxElla chapter 43 . 9/7/2014
I loved this story
Nice and long :D

There is one thing that started to bother me after reading your other stories about Loki and Cephera. You seem to do the same thing at the end, it's nice to do that in one story, but it's getting quit annoying and predictable.

At the end of your stories Loki and Cephera go apart, go their one way and then later one realize or accept their feelings for one another(usually it's Cephera) and then get together all happy.
It's a nice thing, but seeing as tough you do it in almost all of your stories with Loki and Cephera, it getting quit boring and predictable. And being predictable is never nice, cause of that people won't read your other stories, cause they already know the outcome.
Loki and Cephera stay apart for a while to then at the very end get together.
I like that, but it was nice to see in one story, seeing it in more than one makes it loose it's magic. It's lacking originality.

I don't want to kick you into the ground or anything, it's a pointer you should watch out for. Getting predictable is a trap.

The stories are perfect with everything else and original and totally not predictable, it's the ending that's getting quit boring. It might stop some readers to read the end of your story and maybe even stop them from reading your other stories. And I hate for that to happen, cause your stories are great ;)

Keep up the good work, I'm gonna read another story of you now :)
nevvy chapter 43 . 7/7/2014
Was this the very first Loki & Cephera fic? I loved it! Yay for happy endings!
Nienna Perks chapter 43 . 4/25/2014
Wow interesting twist with them having to take a break for her to learn control etc... I guess it seemed more realistic than to just jump back into it. And I love that she didn't give into Loki until the wedding, instead choosing to see if they were compatible on a more equal footing :) I do love Cephera as a character :)
Nienna Perks chapter 28 . 4/25/2014
Agh! Clint and Natasha?! I found the catfight hilarious, typical guys :p
Nienna Perks chapter 23 . 4/25/2014
Chapter 23 Tony Stark was an improvement, I especially love the last line! :P
Nienna Perks chapter 15 . 4/25/2014
Tony and Pepper?! :O

Aww man, this isn't going to be an easy fix :( I'm gutted Cephera's gone through a personality change now :(
Nienna Perks chapter 13 . 4/25/2014
Aww I like Sera! :D Even more feisty! :p
Nienna Perks chapter 8 . 4/25/2014
Good for standing up for youself Cephera but only after handling everything with dignity. I love her, she's an amazing OC :D
Nienna Perks chapter 6 . 4/25/2014
I'm glad to see that you skipped the events of what happened on Midgard, we all know that. It's great to see that the tables have turned and now Cephera is in charge :P
samanthatm chapter 43 . 12/1/2013
I kinda felt bad that she didn't have friends in the beginning
jamieleelikescake chapter 43 . 11/13/2013
I don't really know what else to say about this fic besides the fact that it is amazing! I really do love it. Thank you for posting it, it's brilliant.