Reviews for Loyal Servant
Kishara-Hime chapter 43 . 4/1
omg I just love them so much, I will never get tired of reading of Cephera's adventures with Loki. She may have a similar past each time but that doesn't take away the charm of each story you right, I actually quite love it! It's like looking into different lifetimes and how each one would pan out, it just makes my heart swell!
Kishara-Hime chapter 42 . 4/1
OMG THEY ARE SO CUTE IM HOLDING IN MY SCREAMS OMG! WHEN SHE ASKED HIM TO MARRY HER AND THEN TOLD HIM HER FATHER AND ODIN HAVE MADE ARRANGEMENTS IM SCREAMING I CANNOT!
Kishara-Hime chapter 1 . 4/1
ok I'm so excited right now I thought I had read all of your stories with Loki and Cephera (I literally ship them so hard, they've become my fave loki/OFC couple ever now) BUT TURNS OUT I HAVE NOT! I DID NOT REALISE YOU HAD A (I'm so silly!) I'M SO BLOODY EXCITED NOW BC I HAVE MORE STORIES TO READ I COULD DIE OF HAPPINESS!
I've literally loved every single one of your stories with Loki and Cephera, they have made my cry laugh and love so much I literally just want the two of them to be happy!
(ps: this is panda-of-doom btw)
Grrrrrrrrrr chapter 33 . 5/29/2016
Great story, but your grammar is the worst. YOU'RE YOU ARE...YOUR POSSESSION
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 43 . 1/9/2016
Awesome story, I loved it.

Dani
Indinstyle chapter 43 . 11/18/2015
Amazing
LostInSpace33 chapter 43 . 10/7/2015
Fantastic story! Now on to the next installment...
Guest chapter 43 . 7/25/2015
I find this story kind of disgusting. especially the beginning when she would find women for Loki to fuck and she'd suck the other woman off his cock. So vile!
tabitha.driskell.9 chapter 2 . 6/20/2015
*claps* I wanna learn how to do that XD
tabitha.driskell.9 chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
aww so nice. I like her.
FIRE ELF MAIDEN chapter 43 . 10/3/2014
very well done.
Fantasy Lover MissxElla chapter 43 . 9/7/2014
I loved this story
Nice and long :D

There is one thing that started to bother me after reading your other stories about Loki and Cephera. You seem to do the same thing at the end, it's nice to do that in one story, but it's getting quit annoying and predictable.

At the end of your stories Loki and Cephera go apart, go their one way and then later one realize or accept their feelings for one another(usually it's Cephera) and then get together all happy.
It's a nice thing, but seeing as tough you do it in almost all of your stories with Loki and Cephera, it getting quit boring and predictable. And being predictable is never nice, cause of that people won't read your other stories, cause they already know the outcome.
Loki and Cephera stay apart for a while to then at the very end get together.
I like that, but it was nice to see in one story, seeing it in more than one makes it loose it's magic. It's lacking originality.

I don't want to kick you into the ground or anything, it's a pointer you should watch out for. Getting predictable is a trap.

The stories are perfect with everything else and original and totally not predictable, it's the ending that's getting quit boring. It might stop some readers to read the end of your story and maybe even stop them from reading your other stories. And I hate for that to happen, cause your stories are great ;)

Keep up the good work, I'm gonna read another story of you now :)
nevvy chapter 43 . 7/7/2014
Was this the very first Loki & Cephera fic? I loved it! Yay for happy endings!
Nienna Perks chapter 43 . 4/25/2014
Wow interesting twist with them having to take a break for her to learn control etc... I guess it seemed more realistic than to just jump back into it. And I love that she didn't give into Loki until the wedding, instead choosing to see if they were compatible on a more equal footing :) I do love Cephera as a character :)
Nienna Perks chapter 28 . 4/25/2014