Reviews for You and I
nerdfighter chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
question, is the title a reference to John Green's book?

anyway i cried several times in reading this

continue asap 3
likapo chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
I really like where this is going. I wan to know what is going on with Kyle :D
sekritomg chapter 2 . 12/8/2012
This story just took a turn for the seriously depressing. Obviously I want to know why Kyle suddenly decided to turn into a rude asshole, and I'm curious to meet this Richard and find out just what kind of person he is and how that characterization sheds light on who Kyle has become. But, man, this is Stan's chapter, and you have done a compellingly exhaustive job at making Stan seem totally and utterly pathetic. I actually feel bad reading about him. Yes, sure, the dead-end gas station job is sad, but the graphic, gross details really drive that point home. I have to say I was most affected by the constant threat of violence. Like, Stan's had a gun pulled on him? More than once? Jesus. But, more to the point, the fact that life has moved on without him makes me incredibly sad. I really hope some kind of redemption is on the way. Hearing about how his family has all moved away was the most striking part for me - what is he still doing in South Park? Is he just waiting around for Kyle? Can't wait to find out. Thanks for continuing with this.

(FYI, I didn't think there was anything wrong with the old title.)
Montana-Bob chapter 2 . 12/7/2012
Ah, I'm enjoying this story a lot! Thanks for writing it, and I can't wait for the next update. :)
anon chapter 2 . 12/6/2012
soo good! can wait for the next!
Kyle chapter 2 . 12/6/2012
Omg, i feel really sad about stan feelings. It's terrible how Kyle talk to him. Hope he have a explanation.
I kinda love your fanfic, i wanna read the next chapter, so go on! :D
Style Marshlovski chapter 2 . 12/6/2012
Yay! Another chapter!

Poor Stan ;_; Kyle, stop being so mean!
ShexWasxGone chapter 2 . 12/6/2012
Amazing story! I feel so bad for Stan though.

I really hope Richard is ugly
WxTxR chapter 2 . 12/5/2012
D':

I seriously think I'm going to cry. Of happiness and sadness really, I'm so happy you finally updated! I re-read the first chapter like four times wondering when were you gonna update, but, aaagh, this is breaking my heart.

But, you know, in the good heart break kind of way. That kind where you actually enjoy being brokenhearted.

...Why must Kyle be so cruel?! D:

And I really liked Stan turning to Jimbo for an advice.

Amazing chapter. I didn't think it would turn up like this but I really liked it! Update soon :)
Moodle chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
This was amazing. A really good refresher on well written fanfiction.
WxTxR chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
D: that was so... So... D': I think I'm gonna cry dude, I'm such a p*ssy :'( no but really, this is beautifully sad! I hope to read a new chapter soon!

And I'm still interested in Someone Like You! I'll be waiting for an update! :)
Mizookie chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
thats sad dude. ice cold. This was good.
Villain chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Gorgeous. Totally enchanting in a melancholy way. Perfect amount of detail, great use of Stan's perspective, just... wonderful. And this hits close to home for a lot of people... My chest hurt throughout, but I'm overjoyed to have read it. Thank you!
anon chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
The last line gave me sparkles of hope for Stan. 3
sexyscholar chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
SOBBING IN AGONY

(In a good way. I mean. This. The resolute sadness in Stan's heart. Breaking me.)

WHY MUST YOU ALWAYS HURT STAN SO BEAUTIFULLY OMG