Reviews for Tales of Vesperia 15 Twist of Events
A Tale Of Brothers chapter 7 . 2/8/2013
Ha don't worry it is mine...well I'm glad you like what I drew? :)
Eeh but that prince kind of irritates me with his cheeky comments...nobility alright...and poor Flynn, he is really being picked on lately. Yes please target the prince for a nice change x'']
And Dein Nomos appears, while Duke has suspicions! Sounds more and more interesting.
Keep it up ;)
A Tale Of Brothers chapter 6 . 12/30/2012
Heh I love both relationships and the friendship here is just fine ;)
So, for the chapter: you always keep up the humour, it's great and some parts are pretty hilarious. The prince is...cute I'd say, he'll sure be of good help later. These check ups were quick indeed but interting, I wonder if the mention of Flynn being like one if those people's son will have some probably not, I just love everything involving my cute blonde x')
Eh? Well thanks, I appreciate the compliment but how would you know if I may ask? Unless we're watchers on DA I don't really know...
A Tale Of Brothers chapter 5 . 12/25/2012
Ah well my fluri shipping has two sides: I know their bromance thingy is the most canon and truly gold worth, but romances between them don't bother me either, I actually find them pretty cute. This pairing I swear ._.
Ugh that Eveli sure sounds suspicious...whereas I loved Raven's reaction upon seeing the elder woman xD Also, those are lovely costumes on your picture there, the names are not bad either don't worry (loving the part where Flynn is taken to do some shopping btw)
About the main question, well yes it's true they don't reaslly say anything about their parents and all, I guess your answers in the skits were pretty fitting.
Waiting for more and happy holidays to you too :D
A Tale Of Brothers chapter 4 . 12/11/2012
Oh yes, they most definitely are! x')
Also, don't worry about your update pace, I mean I've seen other writers update like once a year or so.
About this chapter: oho, new enemies have entered the scene, and Alexei's part of them it seems...well no surprise there.
I am honestly really glad you've put so many little but so cute fluri hints, I just love their complicity here, especially during the the waking up part. And seriously, imagining the sweet but uptight Flynn being slapped by a fish's tail was plain hilarious to picture, oh my xD
Overall a great chapter, I still enjoy the skits and the plot sounds quite promising. Keep on :)
A Tale Of Brothers chapter 3 . 11/26/2012
"My apologizes, I'm a part of the knights. I don't think it'll good on both sides."

"Add him to the list." Yuri whispered but he heard.

Oh god I loved that part xD
Great job once again! It's not that bad of a thing if you don't follow the plot that closely anymore, I'm actually really eager to know what you have in mind. Haha, so they basically fell near an emergency exit xD
Now can't wait to read more about this investigation, keep it going :)
DeMerio chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Hmm... So you are writing a story too? Well from just this chapter, I am quite interested! I do love the cooking skits! It's something I hadn't really thought of... I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next!

A Tale Of Brothers chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
Alright :)
I really like how you keep up the humour here xD
Loving Judy's entrance as well as Yuri's lengendary sarcasm. Although reading about him messing with Flynn is quite funny, it sometimes feels like he's being (mostly verbaly) too harsh towards his childhood best friend, who only cares and wants to his own way.
Apart from that, I wonder how the little group will handle Zagi...
Thank you for writing this, must take a lot of time to rewatch and write things. Good luck with that ;)
A Tale Of Brothers chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
That was awesome!
Seriously, I like this version alot better (ok mainly because flynn joins the party )
The cooking part was particularly great, each character's skit sounded hilarious xD
Also, even though some things from the original plot were changed, you managed to keep a logical course of action, not in the slightest OOC and true to the game's lovely atmosphere.

Verdict: that first chapter was very well done and I hope to read more of it soon :D