Reviews for Dinner
Raven Arya Amaranth chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
Wow. Normally I see where the build up is heading, so I don't get surprised easily while reading. But that... I actually had to stop a second and let that sink in. Did bring a little tear to my eye, not gonna lie.
fanka77 chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
And I thought... Damn! Now I'm sad!
kahuna chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
First I'm honored to be mentioned. And second, this was so sweet and ... poignant
PatriciaS chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Love it and so feels right, especially the ending. Oh yes,Know the feeling of pouring two cups of tea instead of one ... when my husband's away... :) Always reckoned Sam and the others could cook if necessary or when totally relaxed. Thanks for sharing.
Irishmaiden chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
I have one word for this story: WOW! That does count as a word, does it not ... not just an exclamation? Well then ... WOW. It's a really beautiful character study, and sweetly done. Congratulations. :)
Zoser chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Oh...sad. But what would she do when he got home? Hopefully more than the sad brokenhearted woman who feels forgotten and under-appreciated. Stand up Sam and kick his ass and fight for what you want (or at least clue him in).
LadyMo chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
I enjoyed this. This was not what I expected but I can see her doing this. She was not quite herself those 3 months. Sending her home was something she needed really bad. Pouring two drinks, okay but making dinner for two. That was Sam the woman missing him.
:-)
dpdp chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Lovely. Sad shows how much she misses him.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Oh this is kind of sad...very poignant and the description, especially with the wine being poured with the glass...I totally saw it inmy head...way cool, dude!
Schatze8210 chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Impressive little story. I can see this happening.
Katetanic chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
I can honestly say I didn't see the end coming. And the floor dropped out from under me. :'-(
So sad! I could very easily see this happening in the episode.
Well done. :)
ScruffyLovin chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Aw, kinda sad. :( Well written, but...sad.