Reviews for Keep Your Eyes Open
Candyluver2121 chapter 2 . 3/11/2013
3Luv the story soo far., yes she should be a cheerleader/gymnast and she shouldnt be at odds with Robert. The younger sisters name should be Kayla. Ramona should drive a 1967 Chevy Impala. And yes she should know the Korean language.
Smile Sweetly. Laugh Loudly chapter 2 . 12/16/2012
First question, I would say just gymnast, no cheerleader and if she and Rober were at odds, it would be cool, but you havee to make sure that it doesnt go from one chapter her hating him and then they're in love in the next. Her little sister's name? Idc. But her age should cordinate with how hold Ramona was when her father died, how long it took for her mom to get remarried, etc. Convertable if she's a girlie-girl, and a dodge 3-quarter-ton if she's not. I think it would be cool if she knew the basics, so she would have a general idea, but not know everything they were talking about.
Anyway, cool story!
Keep writing and God Bless,
SL
Wolverines chapter 2 . 12/9/2012
All of the above
Wolverines chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Oh wow! Amazing
cinammin dough chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
1. Gymnast, it could help with training. I think she should be friends with robert and have the same communication he had with jed and matt, barely any.

2. Well, lilly is a popular name in the comments, and she should be five or six

3. 2012 toyota tacoma

4. Yes, she should.

question, does she look korean? Or does she look whatever other race she is?
Volleychr24 chapter 2 . 11/30/2012
And the sister name: I've always liked Jaquline (or however you spell it)
Volleychr24 chapter 2 . 11/30/2012
I think she should be a cheerleader (or in gymnastics) and be completely at odds with Robert. Um, her sister should probably be younger than her, and she should be protective over her. I don't think she should know the Korean language even though she's half Korean. Car type? No idea. Sounds like a pretty good story so far.
iLoveBeingRandom chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
I really like the idea of this story, but to answer some of your questions:

1. I think Mona should be a cheerleader, and should be at odds with Robert because at some point they were friends but something happened in their relationship (or something along the lines of that). Just don't make Robert or Mona so much of a jerk to the other, and they should feel equal about the situation.

2. I like the name Lily. I'm guessing Mona's probably around 15-16 ish and Lily's her half sister so I would think she would be between the ages of 5 and 6.

3. Not much of a car expert. Maybe a mustang convertible or something. It be her dads and they didn't use it until she got her license.

4. Even though she's half Korean and all, I don't think she should know a lot. I think she know like a couple basic words and be able to translate some things, so she's a help to the team.

One thing that I've always thought of was is Mona already going to know people in the story like Jed, Matt, obviously Robert, but would she know Erika (like they are close friends) and what if like Matt and Jed's parents were close friends with Robert and Mona's parents (before her dad died) so that's why the four know each other very well, and Matt and JEd could kind of have a brotherly relationship with Mona? That was just a little paragraph on ideas. Anyways it's your story, so you don't have to listen to what I say, but I'm really looking forward to this fanfic! (:
harronhermy chapter 2 . 12/1/2012
Hi! I really liked the first chapter and so I'll answer some of your questions for the second one. (:

I think Mona should be a cheerleader, that way you can do the whole opposites attract thing. And I think she should know SOME Korean words to make it more realistic.

I hope I helped and I can't wait for the next chapter! I watched Red Dawn tonight and loved it. (:
jordan1616 chapter 3 . 11/29/2012
HEY! I love JOsh hutcherson so I think you should do the new movie! plus, the ending of the old movie was depressing and the new movie had a much more uplifting plot linne and ending!3 SO please do the new movie with JOsh Hutcherson and a love intrest for him!
Thanks,
Jordan
Odd purple Wiccan person chapter 2 . 12/1/2012
Hey I totally wan to read this story :)
I like the idea that shes a gymnast that could help in a fight may be she also does parkour or something cos that would make her awesome at getting away from the army guys. And yes I'm a total sucker for the romance stories where they don't like each other at first, just don't make him too much of a jerk.
I like the name Lilly for her little sister i don't really know why i just like it and she can't be too old if Ramona's dad died in Iraq and her mother met her new husband after his death so maybe she 5 or something.
I don't really no a lot about cars, sorry.
I thing she should know some like enough to be able to translate most of what she hears but shouldn't be fluent in it.
I hope this helps :)
Volleycheer24 chapter 3 . 11/25/2012
I hope you chose the new one because 1. I like Josh Hutcherson, a lot. 2. I have no Idea who the other Robert is. 3. I'm not typically watching any moive older than me (1999). 4. Even though I haven't seen the old one, i thought the new one was amazing. 5. I like the interpretation of the Robert in the newer Red Dawn than the older (if they're not at all different, I have seen the old one). 6. I can relate to things going on in the story if it was the more recent one. Anyways, the story sounds like a great story, if the 1984 Roberts chooses, that's ok I guess, I'll still read. Good luck with your story (:
More chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
MarlyHarkness chapter 3 . 11/26/2012
I'd go for the 2012 version, mostly because I never got to see the other one. Plus, it was pretty freaking epic. So intense... _
ExceptionallyOrdinary14 chapter 3 . 11/25/2012
Great story so far, just watched the 2012 Red Dawn today and i think you should go down that path, just my opion though, UPDATE SOON PLEASE! )