Reviews for What Price Honor
CajunBear73 chapter 3 . 12/4/2012
Some interesting issues brought to light here. Of Gar, Rae, what Dick had to put up with, what Diana will have to put up with, forget about Rae of Gar.

But through it all, of all the people they've investigated, they've never met someone like Mark Clemens...

Can't wait to see how Gar and Rae make it through this assignment.

CB73
Laserai chapter 2 . 10/23/2012
Once again excellent representation of all characters involved. In my opinion, I do not believe I saw a singe instance of OOC. This super villain you have created looks to be quite the one. Appears to be a misguided patriot of sorts simply tired of the super heroes usual treatment of super villains. Still totally loving the Raven and BB interaction. His reactions are totally justified for someone who is jealous. Also having the beast in him probably makes his need to protect her even more urgent. Well, enough flattery from me just keep writing this incredible story and don't forget about your FMP/KP story. Stay frosty. Laserai out.
Laserai chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Absolutely awesome. I have been waiting with pins and needles for your other stories but seeing a new one from you was too good to pass up. Flawless execution as expected. I couldn't add anything to this if I tried. I am also loving the developing relationship with Raven and Beastboy. Even a blind man can see those two are sweet on each other though in denial. Glad to see someone else also agrees with me. Also a nice touch with Dr. Light. That guy really is quite annoying for a super villain.
Friedchicken23 chapter 2 . 10/21/2012
I just started reading this today, and the story's really caught my interest. I love the suspense and also how you portray Beastboy and Raven's feelings towards eachother.

I'm looking forward to more, and really wanting to find out more about the sniper.
Please update soon.
CajunBear73 chapter 2 . 10/21/2012
Very good blend of these four in this tale.

Emotions and logic, thought and feelings enough to go around.

Now to find out what will come.

CB73
Mack53B chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
An interesting chapter, I'm not sure where you are headed, but I am enjoying this. Thanks, Joe Brooks.
fei.fie.fo.fum chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
this was an interesting read. the first part was a little confusing, with bb intimidating batman. you seem to be familiar with his origins, so why didn't he just ask steve dayton?

you could stand to mention that the doom patrol was out on patrol and was off grid for a while. but, it just didn't flow believably. the bat should and would've asked about it.

i like coleen trent, really, i do. but the way that bb told her story felt, off. it should've been more rambly, emotional, personal. disbelief and shock. i just felt that bb was telling a story, third person, not first person. some of the details he shouldn't or couldn't have known. sure, he might've learned about it afterwards from coleen, but it just would've been added out of context, an after-fact to 'his' story.

but other than that, this is a story to watch. i hope to see more soon.
Sentinel103 chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
OK I guess we're not going to see more of 'Animal' for a while and we're gonna spend time with some of the Titans, Batman and Super Duper Man...I wonder what you had wrought this time AD.

ST-103
PaulieJuice chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
I really like this! It's super original!
Mack53B chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Another well written story, I have been enjoying your stories since I found them. Please continue. Yours, Joe Brooks.