Reviews for The Dark Knight's Crusade
Stratos263 chapter 3 . 7/25
Good luck batman
Stratos263 chapter 2 . 7/25
Wow what a bunch of hypocrites the justice league has become. Wow looks like batman is the glue of the league
Stratos263 chapter 1 . 7/25
Good job on the start. Diana batman has a point so be quiet.
Oh wait I have to write a story but I'm too lazy so I just have to write the movie and I'll just add the League then make it all more crap.. ugh
Stupid story
Person04 chapter 12 . 1/6
This is an amazing book, it's a truly great piece of writing and unlike some works that are just rediculous with no description at all, I quite liked this one, although; I'm not completely sure but I'm pretty sure that wonder woman doesn't have super hearing as you put it in chapter 12, thanks heaps for writing this great fix for all of us to read! :)
Guest chapter 27 . 8/14/2016
You're an ass if you think this was a good ending
Iroas chapter 1 . 2/13/2016
I was listening to P!nk's 'fun house' song for this and it was fricking amazing.
Brenda293 chapter 28 . 5/27/2015
This whole story make me sometimes laugh and it makes me cry . For the end I don't know if it was a good end .To be honest I'm rather melancolic but if I agree Bruce deserve to be free from his burden I things its unfair that his own children to grow without their father .Ah well its just my opinion and thanks for the story .
Brenda293 chapter 26 . 5/27/2015
Oh my ,I can't hold them ! Maybe I'm a masochist but you should do more Angsty stories .Really I mean it you are very skilled .
Brenda293 chapter 25 . 5/27/2015
OMG you broke my there .Now all to do I have is swept those damn tears .
Brenda293 chapter 21 . 5/27/2015