Reviews for The Dark Knight's Crusade
Person04 chapter 12 . 1/6
This is an amazing book, it's a truly great piece of writing and unlike some works that are just rediculous with no description at all, I quite liked this one, although; I'm not completely sure but I'm pretty sure that wonder woman doesn't have super hearing as you put it in chapter 12, thanks heaps for writing this great fix for all of us to read! :)
Guest chapter 27 . 8/14/2016
You're an ass if you think this was a good ending
Iroas chapter 1 . 2/13/2016
I was listening to P!nk's 'fun house' song for this and it was fricking amazing.
Brenda293 chapter 28 . 5/27/2015
This whole story make me sometimes laugh and it makes me cry . For the end I don't know if it was a good end .To be honest I'm rather melancolic but if I agree Bruce deserve to be free from his burden I things its unfair that his own children to grow without their father .Ah well its just my opinion and thanks for the story .
Brenda293 chapter 26 . 5/27/2015
Oh my ,I can't hold them ! Maybe I'm a masochist but you should do more Angsty stories .Really I mean it you are very skilled .
Brenda293 chapter 25 . 5/27/2015
OMG you broke my there .Now all to do I have is swept those damn tears .
Brenda293 chapter 21 . 5/27/2015
It was about time .
Brenda293 chapter 4 . 5/26/2015
Very good chapter .
Brenda293 chapter 2 . 5/26/2015
They are ploting like kids .That's fun .
Brenda293 chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
Love this chapter .
killiansbutt chapter 28 . 5/11/2015
One reviewer mentioned that this story had a bitter-sweet ending and that's the most perfect description for this story that I've ever seen.
afi123 chapter 26 . 1/21/2015
Man this is depressing as shit. LOL
moneygreen932 chapter 27 . 6/3/2014
Well this last chapter had me drop a few tears... only because of how much of a Batman fan I am, he's the only superhero i pay attention to as i just know and only want to know only the basics on the rest of them and won't care about them unless Batman is involved, so reading about his death is always gonna be tragic for me... Yes he did die saving the woman he loved and yes he did get reunited with his parents but this is still a tragic ending or a bitter sweet ending at best... Not to take away from it it was a really good ending... so good in fact I'm more sad then I am mad about Batman's death.. but It's tragic because after all the shit the Bruce goes through in life he's one of those guys who you hope has a happy ending... after having to endure so much in life he should be one of those guys who just rests away until the day he passes on then get's reunited with his parents and can tell them about their grandkids and so on..

Also Yes Batman wanted to have a time where Gotham didn't need him because crime dropped low enough that the police can handle it... but it was so that the city could protect itself and also I believe so that he could enjoy a normal life... In the recesses of B-Man's mind he probably did want to one day have a family of his own and leave a legacy behind.. but he can't do that if he has to be Batman because it would put those close to him in danger and he'd be too busy to split up the time and keep up the secrecy...

But anyway all mourning over the ending aside this was a great story... Nicely integrating the Justice League into Gotham City and the Dark Knight movie and even adding your own twist (sort of like the Godfather Video game where it's like the movie but you witness everything and you see some changes) Also good on the Batman and Wonder Woman relationship.. it felt natural not forced, or one minute they hate each other then all of a sudden their in love with no reasoning behind it.. everything flowed naturally and smoothly.. and also all the other characters are in check.. Wonder Woman has a fierce attitude and is a bit explosive but also caring too.. Superman and his naive self, Flash and his humor, and Hawkgirl and her brute ways and attitude... nice.. Great story unfortunately i probably won't check out the sequel because Bruce is dead and I'm not too big on the whole Batman Jr. or 2nd Batmans' or Batman Beyond type things so if Bruce goes then I go also can't do SM/WW stories either, but I will be on the lookout to see if you do write another Batman story and If you do I shall definitely check it out