Reviews for Forever In My Hearts
Alicia chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
I can't remember if I have revieved before, but I will do it again...

This is beautifull and I have to admit that I shed a tear when reading it. Just the love and emotion that you put into River with the Doctor when she is about to die, is gorgeous and just shows the love that they have for each other...it's very well written :)
EnchantedWords17 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no on hno no no n ioeahgaeurigahuingdsiufnvalk jhgviar ihiaerg ihaeiihfkjkijik asdfghjkl. WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO MY HEART? I CAN'T HANDLE THE PAIN...
And she's going to go to the library soon and I know it and I'm just going to be this ball of sadness that will curl up on my bedroom floor and just never move again.

God, your almost as bad as Steven Moffat! (And I, of course, mean that in the kindest, most compliment-y way!) (When I insult Steven Moffat I really mean that I love him) (so when I say you're as bad as Steven Moffat I mean you're almost as amazing as he is) (I CAN'T HANDLE YOUR STORY) (I'm sorry for this rant-review thing) (Can you tell I'm a Tumblr-user?) (You're fantastic and I love this story as much as it hurts me)
SonicTeamFreeWill chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
WAAAAAAAAH! Broke my heart :') Absolutely beautiful.

One thing though "would of killed me" should have been 'would have'

Anyway...*sniff*
JuliWhoFly chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
I cried. This is so lovely! 3 What more can I say?
powerstaark chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
This story was very good and it made me cry. I only noticed two small mistakes and that was when you put two L's into until and three O's into looking. Both of those mistakes were in the paragraph just before the Doctor tells River he loves her.
SWood chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
oh I'm gonna cryyyyyyy! really good writing lke how you quoted the episodes
JessGranger95 chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Fab.
Melody River Song Pond chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
I am actually sobbing. So well written and the build up is flawless.
SarahWho chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
My heart is breaking all over again. I loved this.
Fan chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
So sad great riting though
Angela chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Always sucks when characters you like have a best before date. :( Nice story though, very sad.
Teepen1 chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Awesome! Well written Amy :D
jane-rivers chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Wow, that was amazing. I absolutely loved it! It's very well written. I love how you wrote River, that even in her last hour she was brave. :D
anon chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
This is absolutely beautiful. I am literally weeping right now. This is perfect, it captured their characters wonderfully. I love it!