Reviews for Regrets Collect Like Old Friends
RippleInThePond chapter 29 . 6/29
Oh gods, I really should stop. I can't seem to control it. I've read 3 of them now! In a row! What is wrong with me?! I NEED SLEEP BUT MY FANGIRL BRAIN REFUSES! UGHHHHH! Oh, and it was wonderful, by the way. Discovering the chamber was a nice touch as well as the previous correspondence bwteen Harry and Remus. Harry not hating Sirius from the beginning is a plus, too. I do have a criticism though– you have reversed letters often and mess ups between words like "accept", "except", and sometimes even "expect". However, your enthralling plot made it easy for me to overlook that. At least you don't mix up the uses of " and ' in dialogue. Drives me nuts when people do ' "..." ' instead of " '...' " when using a quote in a quote. I think I'm actually going to sleep now. Maybe. Hopefully.
HokageMangaVox chapter 11 . 6/28
This story made me cried a few times, so far.
Nocturnal Storyteller chapter 29 . 6/10
I really like this story. It isn't like all the other ones that display Harry Potter as flawless. I like that he's insane in this one.
LisaBishop29 chapter 25 . 6/10
p km
burst-enna chapter 29 . 6/7
Loved it! I've read a lot of time travel fics and there aren't a lot on Draco Malfoy as the time travel it's refreshing for a change.
Honestly don't you two read chapter 29 . 3/26
I like the idea of the story, just not the execution :-) I really enjoyed a Gryffindor Draco though :-p
TheBlueMoonRose chapter 7 . 3/6
Love the story but... The hat wouldn't know if Draco time traveled unless you rolled D-20 and rolled like 4 20s in a row lol
Has a DM it is unlikely the hat would know about the time travel Malfoy went through.. Yes magic has its loop holes but that loop hole would be invalded. Since Malfoy drank a potion to time travel not using a item like hermione, it would be a lot different. Instead risking of bumping into your past self you are transported into your younger body.
Had I said, the HAT wouldn't known of the time travel... I like the story but I can't finish reading it.
The hat isn't all that OP to now
ChestnutChaser28147 chapter 9 . 3/2
Fun fact: Hans Tempidio is an anagram of "Made His Point", "Tom Is Pinhead" and my personal favourite, "Hop It, Sideman!" -Nuts
Great story.
Please continue
JayJay-san chapter 24 . 1/26
"They've got those twitchy, little noses and beady eyes." First time I read this Once More With Feeling popped into my head and I couldn't stop laughing. I really like this story. It is really well written and seems very plausible.

*\./* props to all those who know what once more with feeling is.
1sunfun chapter 29 . 1/20
Interesting Story.
1sunfun
Nadiafarjana chapter 29 . 12/28/2015
Amazing story
Yellow Green Fish chapter 29 . 12/25/2015
Loved it lots! Keep up your god work!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/15/2015
It seemed good, but I just couldn't handle how much OC I got from the first two chapters
magicanimegurl chapter 29 . 12/17/2015
Found this by chance and I love it! Time Travel with Draco the one changing things is different and I can't wait to read how the rest of the years will go!Update and write on!