Reviews for Regrets Collect Like Old Friends
One-Step-From-Hell chapter 1 . 8/4
i don't like OC in Harry Potter... ;/
Yay! This is one of the only gen fic about Draco that has good coherency, good plot, and not short, thank you thank you thank you for writing this!
Evie chapter 29 . 7/2
Loved this Draco. I've never read a Draco time travel story and you've really done a great job telling one.
You have the best chapter titles
kobisaki chapter 1 . 5/26
another time travel story. let's see your take on it.
Thorn D. Cinni chapter 8 . 5/17
Oh gods... yes! Someone does think the same way I do about Ron! I always thought he could have ended up in Slytherin because he really wanted to do something that made him special in the family.
Thorn D. Cinni chapter 7 . 5/17
Are you gonna put Ron in the role of Draco this time? It would be rather sad... Ron's really loyal to his friends.
Thorn D. Cinni chapter 4 . 5/17
plus the random Black child who was American...

I love you wording. :)
book muncher chapter 30 . 5/16
What a fascinating twist on a rather over used idea! I love that it's Draco going back in time and that you don't follow the plot exactly, but have a 'logical' explanation for sticking close to it. Wonderful and very funny.
great writing but story is ruined by sticking to canon.
FirePhoenix86 chapter 29 . 10/12/2014
So...Dumbledore knows that Draco is a Time traveler?

Sorry I haven't reviewed until now. I'm a bit of a lurker until I have questions...or feel the urge to correct an error.

I am really enjoying this story though. Draco traveling through time (and not with Hermione) is a really interesting concept I haven't really seen before. I also like his take on Harry versus Potter. His view on Harry's sanity and mischievousness throughout the story has been highly entertaining as well. lol
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
I would of rather reading this story without your OC (Atlanta).
Tallman7 chapter 25 . 6/30/2014
Oh dear god.

Moldybutt's gonna blow a dozen gaskets when he figures out Harry controls the Basilisk.
Tallman7 chapter 8 . 6/30/2014
That was hysterical. Still, it's too bad Hermione isn't in Gryffindor.
The Scriptor chapter 29 . 4/11/2014
Great story. You're excellent at writing dialogue, do you know that? And you're one of my favourite authors here :)