Reviews for Bellatrix's Lovers
BellaLestrange13 chapter 3 . 1/2/2014
I so wish you'd continue this. It's brilliant and I want to know who Bella's other lovers are.
Greyella chapter 3 . 4/29/2013
heartbreakingly beautiful.
elemout chapter 2 . 3/14/2013
Ted Tonks is kind of a cipher to me as I really never got a handle or sense of him but it was interesting to see how he liked Bella. I'm not sure why we always like the person who doesn't like us, it's kind of a strange masochistic tendency.

Here, her reactions were exact. She is disgusted that a Mudblood would have the nerve to say "I love you," and even her hesitation (a very intriguing moment as to why she wondered if she was to harsh: was it because of the words he said and the potential he might have or simply because she didn't want to be cruel) is momentary before she asserts herself as the Black heir.
elemout chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Regulus Black is one of my favorite characters in the long list of people who are glossed over in canon. He has to deal with being the unfavorite and also having an older brother who just does whatever he wants.

It was interesting to see how Bellatrix seduces him in a way that makes it seems like she's just innocently asking him to loosen her corset strings but anyone, especially someone clever like Bella, would know the effects that would have on a young man. Maybe its even a way to make sure he doesn't go the way of Sirius.
Couture Girl chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
YAY! Bella/Ted :D *attacks with hug* Gamma, I love this! Bellatrix was in character as always ;) and Ted, poor Ted, I felt so bad for him, I wanted to hug him. My favorite parts were when Bella hugs her knees and then Ted apologizing saying he didn't mean to, ah. Poor Ted. And then that small part, very small, where she questions herself if she was too harsh on him...it was like Bella isn't all /that/ mean, she has a conscious and then, BAM! Nope, she's a Black and she treats Mudbloods like that n_n wonderful. Loved it! Wonderful work!

Much love!

C.G.
hervissa chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
Great drabbles, as always :D
So keep writing ;) Honestly, I can't wait for the Bellamort one, but I'll be patient :D

hervissa :)
Greyella chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
Oh I'm glad you continued this! I was most curious about this one...this series
Luna Brightside chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Very good characterization of Bellatrix (as always!).
Couture Girl chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
I've been such a horrible reader to you :'( But I'm here! And I love this so much from the title: /Belle Époque/The Golden Era/ reminds me of Paris of the 1920's with Dalí, Hemingway, Picasso, Fitzgerald, Buñel n_n Not sure if you were going for that. But it made me love it and Reg and Bellatrix! I will ship them now thanks to this and I'm a devoted Reg/Marlene fan! Regulus' thoughts on Bellatrix were so amazing, I loved it how he described her, it was perfection. The last line was really well too :D Great job Gamma! And I'm hoping maybe Ted will appear? n_n

Much love!