Reviews for Strange Things
Honeydewmelon56 chapter 1 . 1/10
Baby scales and dana are so cute!
DixonVixen93 chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
*coos* This was too friggen cute!

I love funnel cakes and now I'll think of this story whenever I eat a funnel cake. :3 *cuddles them tightly*

I love li'l Dana. She's so adorable! :D Maybe she and li'l Jamie could be friends! :D

This little fic was great! :3 Please write more for this 'verse?

Few quibbles before I go: Maybe it's just me, but this doesn't sound right "They also called her older sister, Kathleen, that she was smart, so it probably didn't mean much.." Wouldn't "told" sound better than "called"? And then "She smiled widely at him, gap in her teeth showing..." shouldn't it be "a gap" or "gaps"?

Other than that, this was wonderfully done!

-Orwell
wtchcool chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
New fic! :)

Quibble: You wrote: "They also called her older sister, Kathleen, that she was smart." I'd suggest that should be either "They also told her older sister...that she was smart," or "They also called her older sister, Kathleen, smart."

Why would Dana want bananas, frozen or unfrozen or whatever?

Mommy and daddy probably aren't happy that the two kiddies were fighting. *sighs* Nice to see Dana found the upside to it, though.

You know, I would like to know what was supposed to be behind the skin condition. What did we agree was the best theory? That one of his parents was a demon?

Little Dana has a heart of gold. And you are determined to have those two meet, even if it's in a situation where it couldn't be Dales.

*sighs* If he hadn't run off like that, maybe the Thompsons would've also taken note of the kid's basic needs (clothes, food) being unmet. Although I don't know if that would lead to something being accomplished in Palm City, but hey, hope springs eternal.

Good job! Nice to see young Dominic being cut a break now and again. :) And nice to think that, for all his faults, at least his daughter would have a better childhood than he did.