Reviews for The Unexpected Snape
KyRa-ChAn008 chapter 9 . 7/23
I really like this fic! Update soon please!
Espied7 chapter 9 . 6/4
Great scene there
passerby chapter 9 . 3/26
aaaaawwwww to much fluffy , I wannna cry (T-T) wwewaaaaaahhhhh
Miriam1 chapter 9 . 3/16
This was a very sweet story, and the ending is appropriate if you choose to leave it there. If you intend to continue, I'm curious to see what you will do.

Either way, I have enjoyed this story thoroughly

Sincerely,
Miriam
krahmel2014 chapter 9 . 3/7
i love this, wish you will update.
Moooore please!
Guest chapter 9 . 11/12/2015
I hope there is an update soon. This is really interesting.
marinac28 chapter 8 . 11/4/2015
Please write more... I have already re-read this story 4 times, its excellent!
marinac28 chapter 9 . 10/17/2015
Missyann, you are the best! thank you very much for your work, it is spellbinding!
Silvanon of the Orchard chapter 9 . 10/12/2015
Awe, good chapter. I've enjoyed reading this, thanks!
KneazleGriff chapter 9 . 10/5/2015
Awesome chapter! I'm tearing up, I swear. Very nicely done. :)
marthapreston4 chapter 9 . 10/3/2015
finallly!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/2/2015
Thank you for the update on the story. I have followed it for a while, as well as your other stories and I am so happy that you are updating. I've loved your story so far and it is well written. If there was to be one critique it would be that maybe things happened a little too fast at the end of this chapter. I'd have loved for the tension and angst to last just a bit longer and maybe Harry getting in a bit more trouble with Snape for the troll. I wouldn't expect their relationship on either side to be perfect right away, and with Harry's experience and upbringing from his relatives he might not even know what a normal parent-child relationship is. Thanks again for a wonderful story and I can't wait for an update.
Arya Morgana chapter 9 . 10/2/2015
Aguardo ansiosamente a continuação desta história. Por favor, não demore.
LunaDragAngel chapter 9 . 9/29/2015
The conclusion of this chapter was heartbreaking & warming at the same time! I can't wait to see how their relationship develops.