Reviews for The Unexpected Snape
Elliania chapter 10 . 6/30
Very Nice chapter! Thank you for being back!
Silverdragonstar chapter 10 . 6/27
Glad to see you are back. So sorry for your losses, you have nothing to apologize for. Holy crap and surgery...Hope you recover quickly.
PearlM21 chapter 10 . 6/27
A well done version of him really being his father.
ChrisUSA chapter 10 . 6/26
Great update. Thx
BekaRoo chapter 10 . 6/26
I love it! Please update again soon
Eyir-AllMight chapter 10 . 6/26
OMG I MISSED YOU! Yours was one of the first stories I read when delving into Fanfiction the first time. I am so sorry for the passing of your brother and father. And I wish you all the best in the surgery and post-surgery period. Welcome back to the fandom. I greatly enjoyed this chapter.
MikaToshino chapter 10 . 6/26
this is adorable I can't wait to see more
crankypants16 chapter 10 . 6/25
Oh goodness, I am so sorry for your losses. And best of luck with the surgery and recovery.

I like your story.
sofie chapter 10 . 6/24
i just read every chapter in under 3 hours. it was THAT good! i can’t wait for the next chapter! and i hope your surgery goes well!
starchasr2737 chapter 10 . 6/24
I'm so glad your Muses found their way back to you. I'm sorry to hear about your losses and it's understandable that it took time to start writing again. I am very happy to see a new chapter for this story! You did very well and it flowed nicely from the previous chapter. Apparently the only good thing to come out of the quarantine has been how many authors have updated lately!
Eva chapter 10 . 6/23
I'm glad you are updating this, I'm really enjoying the story and love the developing relationship with Severus. I also like your Ron, he can often just come off as a buffon.
Branchkk chapter 10 . 6/22
Condolences on your loss. I lost my mom jan.17 so I know what your going through. Not only my mom handled the bills and finances which I'm having to handle now. It's remembering 3 plates instead of four. It's getting up knowing you don't have the usual care of getting mom up dressed ect. Dad not in good health either he's dementia. Mom was dementia/ alteimers. It was not pleasant on top of that she broke her ankle and had surgery before passing in January. Recently dad broke his hip and had hip replacement. Get better soon and love the story. It helps where I can escape to feel normal again.
boaru chapter 10 . 6/22
This fic is amazing
You're so brave for not abandoning it
Hope you are well and that everything goes well in your surgery
I'm here waiting patiently like a good girl to see more and more interactions of father and son
mandancie chapter 10 . 6/22
Hey sweetie,
I am so sorry to hear about your brother and father. You have my deepest condolences. I understand how the loss of a family member can stop the muse flow. I'm happy that you are back writing this. I pray that your surgery is successful. :)
I reread the story again to get familiar with it, and I fell in love with it all over again. I love the newest chapter. I am looking forward to how the Quidditch match will go. Please update as soon as you can.
Take care of yourself. Be safe.
rigger42 chapter 10 . 6/22
Sorry things have been rough, glad for you that you found your muse.