Reviews for The Unexpected Snape
WolfKeeper989 chapter 8 . 4/23
Nice job!
Caraline Fisher chapter 8 . 4/22
This is a wonderful story and I'm sorry to hear you've been unwell I hope you get better very soon!
Glad that you are continuing this story!
rowenasheir chapter 8 . 4/22
It is time tat SS get suspesious of HP living conditions in ths muggle world ...he has problems acknowledging his son but he would sort out anyone who mistreated him. Maybe a look at his clothing ...a comment from an elf? - could spark his interest.
Skyla11 chapter 8 . 4/22
I really like the story. I can't wait to see when Severus will tel the truth to Harry. I hope you'll get better and post the next chapter soon. :D
leggylover03 chapter 8 . 4/22
Very much enjoyed the update. Hope there will be another chapter soon
lilyflower101 chapter 8 . 4/21
Come on Snape. Dig down and find your inner lion.
mysinger chapter 8 . 4/21
I hope Severus tells Harry the truth soon, before he has to tell him any more lies( or half-truths). Good chapter! That was an appropriately disgusting detention, worthy of Professor Snape :)
whitebuffalowmn chapter 8 . 4/21
good chapters! I certainly hope you can update a little sooner, I lost track of the story, sorry. thanks for writing this tale of Harry and his dad.
whitebuffalowmn chapter 5 . 4/21
I am sorry in the lateness of this missive... I pray your good luck gets better, and thank you for writing this story. it is a good one and may all your future endeavors be fruitful.
teedub chapter 8 . 4/21
LOL, what a creative and memorable detention. The kids will be able to tell stories to their own kids and grandkids about it. This time while laughing instead of bemoaning.

"You kids nowadays. Don't know the meaning of hard work. Why, I remember when I had to..."

:-)
wandamarie chapter 8 . 4/21
Great chapter thanks
Hi! Love the chapter. I'm wondering when Snape is finally telling Harry he is his father.
Shouldn't be too long, right? :)

Hope you are well and you didn't have to stay in the hospital for anything serious.

Well, i'm looking forward to the next update!
J.Buchanan99 chapter 8 . 4/21
Im hooked. Snape is one of my favorite characters and I love the fact that Harry is his son:3
Pubcrawler chapter 8 . 4/21
First let me say that your writing and characters are most excellent. A friend recommended imablack's stories and this collaboration is the first one I've read and I couldn't pull myself away. But that's not even why I'm writing. Is one of you Scottish or have you been to Scotland? Because it is apparent that one of you know about the Whiskey Trail. I live close to Dufftown myself and the part about Snape raising a glass of Glenfiddich struck my heart. Thank you for thinking about the cultural details that make a story come alive. I can't wait to read more of this story and start on others. Keep up the great work.