Reviews for Damnation
Tamer 0f Light chapter 6 . 9/22/2012
great story :D
Iniora Nackatori chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
Wow. Great first chapter.

I've only got one tiny nitpicky complaint: ... The grammar seems off to me. There are a few places where there should have been a semi colon instead of a coma, or a period instead of a coma.

Other than that, this looks really, really, good! Onwards!
Kenocka chapter 6 . 8/22/2004
That was good, you got BlackWarGreymon's personality down perfectly.
Rocker-Starlight chapter 6 . 6/23/2003
Wow... That was a really intense fic. I do see why you were thinking of ending at chapter four, but I think continueing to six flushed it out into a nice ending, for a character who deserved it. I look forward to the third story in this line now.
Pkmatrix chapter 6 . 5/18/2003
Wow! That was great! You are an excellent writer and have really captured the spirit of Black WarGreymon. I cannot wait to read Brave New World!
Screeching Dragon chapter 6 . 2/1/2003
Hello. I just want to let you know I think you did an outstanding job so far. I hope you continue... Black War Greymon is my totally favorite digimon! _
Shadow Daughter chapter 6 . 11/8/2002
Wow! That was intense, I am sorry to see this end.
nightdragon0 chapter 6 . 10/30/2002
Great piece of work!

I'll be thinking for a bit, trying to understand it a little better. Very deep, but that's why I like it.
Legendary Dragon Master chapter 5 . 10/24/2002
This is awesome, and deep. I can tell you put a lot of thought into this and I hope you update this soon, because this is a terrible cliff-hanger.
Forest Girl chapter 5 . 10/10/2002
Oh, Wow! I didn't think you'd continue this, but I AM ECTACTIC THAT YOU DID. Great!
nightdragon0 chapter 5 . 9/15/2002
Very deep, and also very in character. Nicely done!
Tripmon chapter 4 . 9/7/2002
This is some deep stuff It's like this is Real all at once.
Lashana chapter 4 . 9/2/2002
Oh my gods... I need a tissue... *sniffles* I love it. Absolutely LOVE IT. Great work.
riye chapter 4 . 9/1/2002
man you are good please cotinue this train of thought
riye chapter 4 . 8/28/2002