Reviews for Miss Pauling in Wonderland
The Queen of Asgard chapter 11 . 9/21/2014
I'm so glad I stuck around for some of your other stories! This was absolutely brilliant! Thanks for the read!
-Queenie
RedTangerineMedic chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
This was a cute begining!
RedTangerineMedic chapter 11 . 8/12/2013
Loved the march medic.
StormyTitan7 chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
This story entertained me greatly. You did a splendid job with it :) I am only now getting into Team Fortress 2 seriously (after all this time, right?!) but, I've always been a fan of Alice in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass. So as soon as I saw the description I just had to read, and I am glad I did.

Since I'm in love with Alice in Wonderland so much, I almost want to do my own spin on your story. Your story has generated a lot of ideas in my head that unfortunately just won't let me be. XD Would you mind if I 'copy' your idea? It'd be great to have your permission, so there would be no misunderstanding about 'copying' later if I do go ahead and try my hand at Miss Pauling in Wonderland (of course the title would change in my spin-off tho).

Thanks a heap for the good read, Stormytitan
Royalraven007 chapter 11 . 4/15/2013
Cute! Maybe ScoutXPauling fics aren't so bad after all I've been avoiding them but I like this one :)
Royalraven007 chapter 10 . 4/15/2013
Great story so far. Just a note, it's trial, not trail. :)
Snowsky chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
I love this fic!
reviewer chapter 11 . 11/11/2012
I have to agree with the earlier commenter. While it started out with Miss Pauling being more distinct, it followed more to the book word for word (and action for action) and Alice's actions didn't really ring true with what Miss Pauling would do. Also, there were some comma errors spread throughout.

However, those issues aside, I thought this was a very cute little fusion. The personalities of the mercenaries are vibrant and showed through here, and I especially loved Chesire!Spy and white rabbit!Scout. The ending really made me break out in a big smile, but I may be biased, as I love Scout/Miss Pauling to pieces and that really hit the spot.
Guest of a Guest chapter 11 . 10/14/2012
Greetings. Your story has touched my interest, and I fled to here. Its a wonderful Idea, and execute well enough.
But there are things that must be covered.

Characters.
I understand that this is takes place in Wonderland, where down is up and up is down and your not sure where you've been off to or what not. But I'm afraid that Wonderland isn't an excuse to move out of character.
- Miss Pauling. Most of the lines she's said where said by Alice from either the book or the movie. While I understand that she is the Alice here, I'm afraid that you've lost more of her character to Alice, rather than just sticking to her personality. By this, you've lost the purpose of Miss Pauling being even in the story. That's a glory about a Fanfiction, putting characters of fictions in different places. It would be in best intentions to put Miss Pauling as Miss Pauling going through a twisted wonderland than Miss Pauling as Alice going through a Twisted Wonderland.
Alice is a kid, there for kid things. Miss Pauling is an adult, sophisticated, professional assistant to one of the most evil master mind women of the century. Not a child, there for maturity is in order.
- As for the other characters, You've go them spot on, yes. But as an Update, the characters should match themselves. They can fit the rolls assigned, but they must also fit themselves. Excellent Scout by the way.

I would say to lengthen the story, but that would just be me whining. Other than what I've stated above, I like the story. I really do.
TheRavenBlade chapter 6 . 10/12/2012
This is hilarious. XD I love everyone's Wonderland versions of themselves. I look forward to the next chapter. Good work! :)

PS: I honestly, I think I figured out the riddle after like, two minutes of thinking it over. I think, the answer is that ideas fly with them, right? That's what I believe anyway. I might be wrong, but I dun care. C: