Reviews for MWDC: Captain America: In From the Cold
MF 22 chapter 1 . 4/8
You said you had big plans for the story, but abandoned it? Kinda sucks.

Anyway, Steve's absolutely right. Rather than telling the truth and have the nurse say they wanted to ease him into this new era, which would've been a much better course of action and likely would've greatly reduced the unnecessary violence, she was immediately hostile, and so was everyone else. How did she expect a Soldier like Steve to respond? Especially since the very last thing he remembers was being in combat?
UubPathnik chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Can't wait for cap to meet Superman.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Please update soon! Looking great so far! ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
I really want to like this, but his name is Rogers, not Rodgers
Asgardian Dovahkiin chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
No Classic Nick Fury? :(
AdonCa chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Cool action, good to see Cap in true fighting form. Though he does raise an extremely valid point... the first thing the nurse did when called on the lie was to set off an alarm. Simply put, it was SHIELD's fault things escalated to this point in the first place, and Cap had every reason to not surrender when they never even tried to handle the situation peacefully.
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Good job on the first chapter, I'm looking forwardto more.
awesomeness50 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
that was epic. it kinda reminded me of when wolverine wakes up at Xavier's in the first x-men movie and the scene in the ultimates movie where cap just gets revived. great stuff and looking forward to more on this story. I'd especially love to see captain America in the WWII days with other marvel and DC characters.
Z-King chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
So in when are we goign to exspect an new chapter in one of your MWDC storys and by the way what super hero team the avengers, the justice league or a combo of the two the justice avengers! Well with ever team you pick to use who would lead them superman or captain america?
He Who See's chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
This story be jamming and pip Fin! It has probably one of your better fight scenes ever!
Kung-fu Blaziken chapter 1 . 10/12/2012