Reviews for Black Hole Sun
Rhyme13kh14Xion8 chapter 2 . 12/15/2012
I've played the game...but I'm confused on who's talking. I didn't like how the game ended with Asch being the one to come back and not Luke. I wanted to die as soon as I learned that it was heart breaking after learning that.
guren666 chapter 2 . 12/9/2012
It is really going to be yaoi? :D :D Im looooooooking forward to it! By the way, I played the game and beat it three times already, so this chapter wasnt confusing for me. Waiting for more . n_n
guren666 chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Damn right it IS worth continuing! I wanna see some yaoi action! I beat the game recently and I felt disgusted with the way it ended. What about Asch, you sick bastards? Hááá?!
... er... I mean... I look forward to seeing another chapter pretty soon.
n_n
Tata for now!
AnUnkownAdmirer chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
I'm not sure as to whether or not my opinion alone will mean an awful lot to you, but... I sincerely believe that you must continue this work of thought. I can guarantee that you were not the only individual made saddened in clearing the game, nor will you be the last. As to answer the question of whether to continue as a fictional "yaoi" work, then go with what you tell yourself. If this is disrespectful, and you do not wish to do it, then, by all means, don't. If, however, your desire to write such overcomes your feelings of disrespect, then, by all means, feel free.

Also, a minor correction that I must indicate: The duel between Asche and Luke was to be in Eldrant, not Engeve. I am unsure as to whether or not the change in scenery was for the work or not, but if not so, but instead mere accident, then here is an ample correction.

You have my sincerest wishes for the best, and I do hope to see more from a talented writer such as yourself! Remember: No matter what the work, the hardest part is the beginning. Thus, you have already accomplished the most difficult task of writing!

With all due respect,
AnUnkownAdmirer
Shadigan Shinen chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
I think you should continue even for the dairy form you have here on it I want to see how it continues. There are yaoi stories between Luke and Asch here on Fanfiction so i have no arguments if you decide to go in that directs.

and well i wanted the same end where both where alive even if I lean towards a Luke at the end of the story

Any ways keep up the good works