Reviews for Grounded
OrionRedde chapter 1 . 3/19
Omg this story and its companion pieces are the best.
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 1 . 1/19
Ha awesome story
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
That was hilarious! You should write one where Stiles gets grounded1... That would be interesting!
HaveACuppaT chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Omg I love it, I love the sherif omg just everyone 3
Athena Silverwolf chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
I love the fact that Derek respects the Sheriff enough to accept it :) I also love that you made the Sheriff the pack dad
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Great story!
GreenFaeriefly chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
This is adorable perfection.
yay chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Ohmigosh, this was wonderful! And really, really funny.
TVTime chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Haha! That was SO cute! Loved it!
P.A.W.07 chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
I laughed hysterically whenever any of the deputies reminded him he was grounded. XD

This was adorable.
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
:-) because even as a 23 year old living on my own I'm pretty sure myparents could make me feel grounded.
Lora Perry chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Can not stop the grin that keeps spreading across my face. This was wonderfully. Done and a great, enjoyable read. You have Derek and the rest of them so awesomely perfect
Lovergyul chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
emletish chapter 1 . 4/11/2013

This was literally the best thing I have ever read! (Well I said that about picking up strays - which I also adore). but honestly this made me chortle with laughter. Derek is grounded and I love it and I love the sheriff and derek. Gosh I want more I tell you - more interactions between them because these two are hilarious! Sheriff is the best dad ever, and I love his ability to reduce Derek to the petulant teenager that he is (deep down inside). Everyone is so incharacter and this whole thing flows so well.

The grounding moment - speifically this bit

/Derek's indignation swells, even as he feels himself reaching out to accept the proffered glass automatically. "I'm twenty-three," he points out as he takes it, because that should mean something here.

The Sheriff snorts like it actually doesn't, but Derek is adorable for believing it might anyway./

Is just perfect! I can actually see bot their expressions! made me chortle.

Derek maybe the alpha but sheriff is totally the DAD

The actual grounding itself and how the sheriff enforces it just broke my brain. it was so funny. All the deputies pulling him over and noting his grounding infringments. The gloating with the milk, scott the loveable potato being behind the eight-ball on everything. In fact everything from the first line to the last line was perfection! (thinking about what he;s done - because he's grounded huge gigglesnort from me)

Loved it!

My only problem is there isn't more! Seriously I love me some sheriff/derek interaction!
Awasteofbytes chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Thank you so much of this story, I haven't laughed this hard for a week and that means something. Please do us all a favour and make this a series when you find the time. I beseech you!