Reviews for Go Be Happy
Unknown Cupcake chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
"I love you too. Or did you not get that from my emotional speech?"
"Way to ruin the moment, Scherbatsky."
"You were about to."
"How do you know?" He retorts with a smirk.
"Because you like emotional, romantic stuff about as much as I do."
"You know, I think we may be perfect for each other." He smiles wrapping an arm around her.
"Shut up, Ted."
"Really, you had to bring up Ted? Stop killing my moments."
Lol, love it.
Elianne chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
I really loved Robin's speech and how you got them back together. And how on to it Nick was . . . although that was a little weird after just watching Splitsville. :)
Phosphorescent chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Very sweet; I love the idea of B/R reuniting in the storage locker. Thank you for sharing this with us!
daniella chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
i love the ending. you are an awsome writer
Saralonde chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Awesome story! I love how you describe the relationship between Robin and Barney and how well you capture their interactions. The breakup with Nick came a bit short, in my opinion, it felt too abrupt (Robin barely reacted to him breaking up with her), but that's okay because I loved the Robin and Barney part much more, anyway. Good idea with the box and also with how the whole story ended, it seemed really in character.
Which episode is the picture of the two from that you used for this story?
therealjainasolo chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Brilliant!
asdfghjkl chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Lovely
HassanaR chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
I LOVE IT S2 I wanted that they reunion would be like this!
gioia082 chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Great story. Really sweet. I loved it. ;)
CanadianStinbatskys chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Aw, this was really sweet I'm glad that Nick realized how close B/R are and I loved that they both went to the storage unit at the same time and I loved their conversation. Really cute!3
didimilenkova chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Oh my God! I can totally see this happening! In the matter of five minutes you made me sad then crying from too much emotion (positive emotion) and then laughting so hard. And all this while I'm at work too :D Amazing story!
So what IS yout tumblr url? I'd totally follow you.