Reviews for The Staircase
JumptheThunder chapter 74 . 8/24
This may be one of the longest fics I've read all the way through, and it is simply outstanding. You picked a hard topic and walked a fine line with practiced ease, hitting all the right notes and weaving a beautiful, if often painful, story together. Thank you for this, it's outstanding.
SoFlaComet chapter 73 . 8/23
Thank you for creating a riveting and complex story. It wasn't easy to read at times, but for me that was part of the point. It was truly a story of the gray in the world. Thank you for sharing this complex and moving journey with us.
LunaCMac chapter 74 . 8/12
Just. Wow.
I was truly upset to read your after-note about quitting SQ writing. You truly are talented. This story took me just over 30 hours to get through, i stayed up thru the night and literally could not put it down. It was simply riviting.
To the vile haters who bullied this author into SQ silence: YDM
Riega chapter 74 . 8/9
I know you ended SQ, but I wanted to thank you. These 74 chapters were life changing.
I never really read anything from you, but this?
I love dark fics, but I actually didn't want to read this one, 'cause of the lenght of it. I'm glad I did. I hope to change my life soon. This helped a lot.
Thank you.
Sadisticlover86 chapter 74 . 8/6
this is one of the few stories that i can definitely say is a master piece. the development of the characters alone and together. how you made an impossible situation seemed possible, forcing the characters to deal with what happen, never rushing the process of healing for both parties, and the emotion that had been evoked by Emma act in Regina, not being able to hate her, and not having enough self-esteem to love her. how you made them realize they are both broken on their own. i applaud you for making this story feels like reading about real people, which in some cases, it might be real. there was times where i seriously couldn't continue with reading, and I'd go find another lighter story to read because I'd be so choked up to read it, but then I'd go back to finish it wanting to see the ending and you never disappoint. It took me three days and nights literary to finish up with just four hours to sleep, that how I was entrapped in this piece, and I didn't want to stop until I've read every chapter to the last word. Excellent work amazing writing skills, and I'm so grateful to have stumbled upon you it's a shame you stopped writing for SQ.
One last thing, i keep looking for your AO3 account but couldn't find it, do you have one? and is this story in there to? I'd love to download it and read it on paper.
thank you again for this. and good luck.
nab chapter 74 . 7/23
rondaday1 chapter 74 . 7/21
Terrific story I totally enjoyed it
gaseeker chapter 74 . 7/20
This has been one of my all time favorite SwanQueen stories. I am saddened that you won't be writing anymore OUAT stories, but I can certainly understand why (the writing of the show is a travesty - an insult really). Best wishes!
BrooklynSwan chapter 74 . 7/4
WOW! Thank you so fucking much for this story that I will never forget. I couldn't stop reading. I wish you all the happiness in your writing! Xoxo
yolliegirl chapter 51 . 6/30
Archie scribbling "cereal" is such a delightful detail. That, right there, that's what makes you a great writer. Thanks!
"Harold" ah, such foresight :)
amazing story, sorry for not reviewing more
Your fic just randomly popped in my mind, so I think it's time for a re-read...for the second time...so that makes this the third time I'm going on this emotional rollercoaster :) Thank you for keeping it up!
K Entertainment Co-Founder chapter 57 . 6/8
Ever since I heard the song Little Do You Know by Alex & Sierra, I can't hit this story out of my head it's literally the best son for this story.
LilliRegina chapter 25 . 6/7
Wedding? What...wedding?
I'm totally shocked by Regina's actions in this chapter.
Is she seducing Emma and trying to get her back.
Damn Emma still loves her. Don't crush her heart further.
2,801 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »