Reviews for The Staircase
champagnejai chapter 74 . 10/18/2020
A masterpiece. Thank you for sharing your talent.
ahsnaps chapter 74 . 10/2/2020
Wow. *Clapping emoji* great story. so many deep twists and turns. *more claps* wowww
Guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2020
Dw
IamAwriterYAY chapter 74 . 12/22/2019
Awww yay! I fucking love Loreena omg lmao
welshchick32 chapter 74 . 8/31/2019
This fic appeared on my twitter feed a few days ago as one of the all time greatest SQ fics. The name didn't ring any bells so I just had to come check it out and to my suprise I had not read it!
I was doubtful in the first few chapters with the subject content but I must say i held on in there and have to say this is one of the better fics I've had the pleasure of reading. I loved how you didn't just make everything a quick fix and actually worked thro the after effects of the rape and how it effected both Emma and Regina. I loved how the true love kiss and the curse played out and the courtroom chapters were intense and I loved Loreena and her back story with Regina/EQ.. I just loved the whole fic and after 2 days of reading was sad to come to the end
Im not sure if you still check or get notifications but i could not let this fic go without posting a little review.
Im glad to hear you have done so well with your writting and im gonna go check out your books.
Thanks again for writting such a great fic and i have no doubt I will re read this again a somepoint️
marciasegal chapter 7 . 8/22/2019
Nossa o que tornou Elma uma estupradora? Só desejo físico? Ela era uma mulher de caråter, não uma criminosa sexual? Como vc irá lidar na narrativa? Ela estaria agindo por causa de um feitiço? Pode ser uma alternativa...
babykannible23 chapter 1 . 6/2/2019
Beyond words. I love your writing style and although it was rough at times I loved the way you took this story. It was amazing start to finish. Thank you for sharing this with us!
Swanqueen7 chapter 39 . 5/30/2019
Loving this so far...
WickedHeadache chapter 50 . 4/11/2019
I was planning on reviewing all of it once I finished, but I probably won't have wifi a the time.

I'm enjoying this incredibly. I don't even get why I had been delaying reading it for so long. I thought this would be some sad and ridiculous story of how they saved each. I was surprised when it wasn't, and I'm glad. I found myself reading a story about healing and self-love (besides swanqueen) and how these two women are in a path of changing for their own good, no matter who they love. It shows that is something that they can only find inside of themselves, that is hard and it takes time, and that no one else but yourself can accomplish that.

I love how you explore their way to find forgiveness and also forgive one another, how you somehow stay in character through all of this (even though I had my doubts on Emma, until I realized most of her actions come from selfishness, which is well portrayed).

I love how real Emma feels, how Regina while being alone and miserable found a way to do better, to say 'enough of this, I'm tired of being unhappy,' and she worked hard for it, but Emma, in a similar situation, drowned deeper in her self-loathing.

It's only left to say, I regret I haven't read this before. And I congratulate you: you really found a way to put these characters through horribles situations, pain and rape without making it sound pitiful.
arfrck chapter 74 . 4/3/2019
This is one of the best stories of the OUAT Series I love how the trial went and the explanation of how the town in the people all came to their own different ways of terms with Regina is passed a large times in stories I feel like this gets passed over for a quick fix to continue the story which I don't mind but I enjoyed thoroughly the fact that this delved into the history made people really see made the characters See what others did not wanna tell them I know I'm not really explaining this right but I just know this was an amazing story and I'm glad to have read it I read it so fast now I miss it thanks for all the time you put into it and for posting it as a reader I greatly appreciate that your conversations in the story flowed effortlessly didn't seem stymied or redundant the writing was just absolutely wonderful to read thanks
badly caffeinated chapter 74 . 3/2/2019
Wow it is!
It’s my second tries of this story, first time I only managed to 3rd chapter then abandoned it because Emma doing that to Regina is just to hard to swallow. But the second time around, I said fudge it I’ll check the review first and see if It is worth it. This fic definitely worth every word, every twist and every feeling it evokes.
A great story indeed.
5 stars!
badly caffeinated chapter 66 . 3/1/2019
So far, this last bit of the chapter by far is the most compelling of them all.
Good one indeed Regina
bubbies chapter 74 . 11/29/2018
It’s a challenge to find appropriate words for how remarkable this story about second chances, and SO much more, is. It had angst, sadness, betrayal, lust, longing, wit. It was an incredible journey. I can’t thank you enough. Thank you for your dedication and for sharing your talents.
DinahWas chapter 56 . 11/23/2018
I take back my previous review. This is the perfect chapter.
DinahWas chapter 50 . 11/23/2018
This. This is the most-perfectly written — soaring, eloquent acrobatic, balletic - chapter in the history of chapters. Ever. Slow standing clap. Seriously, I’m still shaking my head, “how is it possible for a fanfic author to write so meticulously well?” BRAVO!
2,885 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »