Reviews for The Staircase
Wildheart chapter 74 . 7/16
This will forever be, one of my favorite fanfics! Well done!
bronxny22 chapter 70 . 6/25
best chapter ..I loved how Loreena laid into all the royals..especially snow. sorry but all her points made sense when it came to them. charming really is dumb as rocks and snow is full of herself..excellent argument in this chapter.
audrine.blue chapter 74 . 6/22
Wow! Honestly in the top 5 of my all time favorite reads. Gosh, this was an emotional roller-coaster. I cried, felt anxious, laughed and felt my heart glow at different points. It really was quite the journey you took me on. You handled the characters and difficult subject matter with most grace and sophistication I've ever seen writers do. I loved the back and forth between timelines because it really helped showcase character growth and development. I started reading because i was curious about how you were going to handle the difficult subject matter of rape. Also, how the Regina and Emma were going to reconcile and what this was going to mean for their relationship. I believe it was handled perfectly, thank you so much for such an interesting, beautiful and unforgettable story.
Ashley's Cat chapter 74 . 5/25
Wow. What an emotional roller coaster ride. The swanqueen fans were right when they said Lyon won’t put it down”. I read well into the late nights. It is now safely tucked into my favourites list. Thank you for some many reasons.
emskie666 chapter 12 . 5/23
Clit
Sweetcoast chapter 74 . 5/10
Second time I've read this fic and I loved it the same if not more! Not sure if I left a review back then...
Brilliant heart wrenching cute exciting loving insightful absofuckinlutely delightful! Everything you need in a good Swanqueen fic
Wow this is amazing such a hard topic and hard at the beginning but you really made this story something else. A really good read.
Ok I give up,
I thought that at least they would forget what happened after 3 years but they still remember it and the worst of all is that they are romanticizing. Rape is rape even if he did not intend to hurt he did it.
It's wrong to romanticize rape!
Nath L.B chapter 19 . 2/12
As far as I am reading I can say that it is a completely toxic relationship, we will see more ahead as this thing progresses ..
SwanQueen99 chapter 74 . 2/9
out of all the stories I've read, this is by far the best. the way you brought out Loreenas backstory, how you did the whole trial, had Regina's therapy, and all the feelings that came to me as I kept reading. I couldn't stop reading. I absolutely loved it. please keep writing stories and keep up the great work. never lose faith in yourself as you write and don't doubt yourself either. whatever you write I am sure will become a masterpiece as this one did.
Shanna Mills chapter 70 . 1/29
holy
shit...

and here I thought Loreena was Zelena... dumb me
Chrissie 38 chapter 74 . 1/22
wow. this was amazing.

Thank you for writing it.

~ Chrissie :-)
MissSwan28 chapter 74 . 1/6
Holy shit this was amazing! I must admit I was weary about it at first but once you get into it, it’s really good. I enjoyed this story, the sadness, the happiness, the brokenness, the joy, the love, the hate, the pain, the mending of brokenness. It all made this story amazing. Kudos to you my friend.
Chrissie 38 chapter 31 . 12/29/2017
just a note to let you know that i am enjoying this story very much.

Do you break the curse before or after R & E get closer? wait, don't tell me. :-)
AngelSolomon chapter 74 . 12/8/2017
I wasn’t entirely sure I would like this story considering it started with something so horrible, but I thoroughly enjoyed it. The amount of time and effort you put into your story did not go to waste. It was dark, surprising, emotional and beautiful. I would have much preferred you to be the sole screenwriter for OUAT. Their loss. Thank you for sharing this with us, it was a pleasure to read.
2,854 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »