Reviews for The Staircase
Emma as wonan and sheriff should have known no means no, specially since theyr mot together and doesnt know uf regina has inclination fir role play. Why emma show her recorded ace thoufh, what if sydney attack her for it.
SereneQueen92 chapter 74 . 4/9
I finally did it I finally finished this story I don't know why I stopped reading it but I started reading it several years ago and again I don't know why I stopped maybe it wasn't done at the time or maybe I don't know but I finally finished it you wrote a great story I can understand where your mind is at in terms of the show it's funny because in 2019 I'd write a swan queen story that completely changed the face of how I think about once upon a time so I went from loving the show to hating it but I'll always be a swan queen shipper if it weren't for swan queen I never would have met my girlfriend whose name also happens to be Regina so thank you for giving us the story
cathy.lachose chapter 13 . 4/9
P
cathy.lachose chapter 41 . 4/5
P
MaxximumRide666 chapter 74 . 3/18
Wow. Just wow. This story has been an absolute roller coaster and it has been both horrendously difficult to read and has made me so damn happy! Especially with SwanQueen getting their happy ending!

It was absolutely beautifully written and so well executed, especially everything with the trial and the curse breaking! I genuinely enjoyed every chapter, even the dark, painful ones because they were well done and had a purpose.

Honestly, this is one of the best stories I have ever read, in any fandom and in every form and genre of literature! Thank you so much for writing and sharing!
This is literally one of my favourite fics I’ve ever read. It is so well written and this must be my eighth time reading it. I know it’s dark and everything but I feel like it’s shout so we’ll done and it gives me all the emotions!
TrickyTwist chapter 74 . 2/3
Magnificent. This story took me for a full gamut of emotional upheavals. You've created a tale so brutally realistic, empathetic, and so full of veracity that I was left aching. I appreciate the dirty reality of our world and to have it brought to life in this fandom has given me great joy and a sense of peace I find so rarely in modern authors. Equity beats equality in my world view, and you have demonstrated true equity in a way I find so encompassing I can assure you I will be back to read this tale again and again. Thank you for sticking through to the end of this story and sharing your work despite the sometimes vapid public response. Know you have brought at least one of your readers immense contentment with your coulorful depiction and that I appreciate how draining writing a piece of fiction like this can be. Truth and realism are powerful tools few have the courage to express. Thank you.
jasouatfan chapter 64 . 9/12/2021
The king was a monster
champagnejai chapter 74 . 10/18/2020
A masterpiece. Thank you for sharing your talent.
ahsnaps chapter 74 . 10/2/2020
Wow. *Clapping emoji* great story. so many deep twists and turns. *more claps* wowww
Guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2020
Dw
IamAwriterYAY chapter 74 . 12/22/2019
Awww yay! I fucking love Loreena omg lmao
welshchick32 chapter 74 . 8/31/2019
This fic appeared on my twitter feed a few days ago as one of the all time greatest SQ fics. The name didn't ring any bells so I just had to come check it out and to my suprise I had not read it!
I was doubtful in the first few chapters with the subject content but I must say i held on in there and have to say this is one of the better fics I've had the pleasure of reading. I loved how you didn't just make everything a quick fix and actually worked thro the after effects of the rape and how it effected both Emma and Regina. I loved how the true love kiss and the curse played out and the courtroom chapters were intense and I loved Loreena and her back story with Regina/EQ.. I just loved the whole fic and after 2 days of reading was sad to come to the end
Im not sure if you still check or get notifications but i could not let this fic go without posting a little review.
Im glad to hear you have done so well with your writting and im gonna go check out your books.
Thanks again for writting such a great fic and i have no doubt I will re read this again a somepoint️
marciasegal chapter 7 . 8/22/2019
Nossa o que tornou Elma uma estupradora? Só desejo físico? Ela era uma mulher de caråter, não uma criminosa sexual? Como vc irá lidar na narrativa? Ela estaria agindo por causa de um feitiço? Pode ser uma alternativa...
babykannible23 chapter 1 . 6/2/2019
Beyond words. I love your writing style and although it was rough at times I loved the way you took this story. It was amazing start to finish. Thank you for sharing this with us!
2,893 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »