Reviews for The Staircase
emskie666 chapter 12 . 6h
Clit
Sweetcoast chapter 74 . 5/10
Second time I've read this fic and I loved it the same if not more! Not sure if I left a review back then...
Brilliant heart wrenching cute exciting loving insightful absofuckinlutely delightful! Everything you need in a good Swanqueen fic
Wow this is amazing such a hard topic and hard at the beginning but you really made this story something else. A really good read.
Ok I give up,
I thought that at least they would forget what happened after 3 years but they still remember it and the worst of all is that they are romanticizing. Rape is rape even if he did not intend to hurt he did it.
It's wrong to romanticize rape!
Nath L.B chapter 19 . 2/12
As far as I am reading I can say that it is a completely toxic relationship, we will see more ahead as this thing progresses ..
SwanQueen99 chapter 74 . 2/9
out of all the stories I've read, this is by far the best. the way you brought out Loreenas backstory, how you did the whole trial, had Regina's therapy, and all the feelings that came to me as I kept reading. I couldn't stop reading. I absolutely loved it. please keep writing stories and keep up the great work. never lose faith in yourself as you write and don't doubt yourself either. whatever you write I am sure will become a masterpiece as this one did.
Shanna Mills chapter 70 . 1/29
holy
shit...

and here I thought Loreena was Zelena... dumb me
Chrissie 38 chapter 74 . 1/22
wow. this was amazing.

Thank you for writing it.

~ Chrissie :-)
MissSwan28 chapter 74 . 1/6
Holy shit this was amazing! I must admit I was weary about it at first but once you get into it, it’s really good. I enjoyed this story, the sadness, the happiness, the brokenness, the joy, the love, the hate, the pain, the mending of brokenness. It all made this story amazing. Kudos to you my friend.
Chrissie 38 chapter 31 . 12/29/2017
just a note to let you know that i am enjoying this story very much.

Do you break the curse before or after R & E get closer? wait, don't tell me. :-)
AngelSolomon chapter 74 . 12/8/2017
I wasn’t entirely sure I would like this story considering it started with something so horrible, but I thoroughly enjoyed it. The amount of time and effort you put into your story did not go to waste. It was dark, surprising, emotional and beautiful. I would have much preferred you to be the sole screenwriter for OUAT. Their loss. Thank you for sharing this with us, it was a pleasure to read.
ShootCaptainPL chapter 74 . 11/20/2017
I read this all story for17 hours! I read a lot of books and fanfictions every day Seriously i don't have anyone in my life not even single person to talk with so books are pretty much my only friends and I have o tell you that this was one of the best story that i ever ever read. Please write for Swanqueen some more.
May the force be with you.
Guest chapter 74 . 9/27/2017
YOU ARE THE BEST. FORGET ABOUT THE OTHER BAD PEOPLE HAVE A GENIUS MIND.I WILL LOOK FORWARD FOR YOUR NEXT STORIES.
Guest chapter 70 . 9/21/2017
Chapter 70 is hands down one of my favorite chapters of all the fanfics I have ever read. What an incredible way to bring it together. All your character building and story telling paid off immensely. I'm excited to finish this incredibly tale.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2017
“There’s no such thing as ‘non consensual sex’. That’s rape.”
2,850 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »