Reviews for Tending the Past
Julie chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
I liked Nora's reaction in your story, and how even though she agrees not to tell, she doesn't really accept it and goes on her way, because I think that's a pretty realistic reaction.

Mostly from this story, I liked that you don't shy away from the fact that in the eyes of society it's wrong, but that doesn't make it something bad or evil. When you get right down to it, they're just another normal family. Great job.
Bri chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
So if I ignore the fact that its incest I actually really like this story. I've read your other Revolution one-shots and thought this was the best. I like how we see protective Miles as well as happy Miles. So yeah, great job!
CrazyRedHeadChickSam chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
You just made my day! I personally would love a story about Charlie and Miles getting together, but everything you write is amazing, so I can't wait to read more in this series:)
Klutzygirl33 chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Okay, all those fics sound interesting and I'm in for reading them!

Loved this. Glad Nora decided to keep this a secret and I liked her reaction. Great fic!
MaidOfDishonor chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
I'd love to see Rachel drop in!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
yes to Danny and Rachel's reactions and I'm not sure about the Maggie story honestly. for one thing she might get really freaked out and wonder just how she and her siblings aren't of "interest"-interest to their parents I mean her parents already do stuff with another family member so what's to curb it? then again...would she have grown up learning about the incest taboo? even if Munroe tells her about the taboo she might not believe it...and I have no clue how she wouldn't tell her siblings if/when she learns.

anyway totally love this storyline and would love to see the kids when they were babies/toddlers*pwease?*
kinda want to see Rachel learning that she's both auntie and grandma to the same kids...I'm assuming that she won't take them as a couple well since she's a taboo subject in the house*well would the Rachel story be in the future or in the past?*
Mae chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
I would read all of those! Please do!