Reviews for Doubts in the Path to Destiny
daemon452 chapter 14 . 4/12
While I see the point of the bashing of Camelot, your magic folk are arrogant as he'll. yes Uthor was a evil man, but so are many wizards, they act like the fact that the knights are biased against the wizards is horrible while they themselves are biased against the knights. Some of which I would bet have not killed any magic people. To be honest it would be nice to see someone who is not a cryptic know it'll saying ohh you need to learn this or that. And have one who just says hey both sides your fucking hypocrits maybe you should both look T. The bigger picture.
Sirisha23 chapter 30 . 4/7/2013
Amazing story. Thanks for writing this wonderful fanfiction. I really enjoyed reading it. I hated how evil the Thorns were and how they consumed the souls of the people who were against them. Interesting that Mordred saw that Morgana might be fighting against him and Vortigern but fighting with Merlin, Camelot, and Albion. Keep up the great work. Good luck on all your future endeavors.
miloCAT chapter 8 . 2/27/2013
Hey! Bit of trivia for ya if you didn't know: Vikings never actually had horns on their helmets!
SpangleyPony chapter 29 . 2/24/2013
Love it! You really are a great writer, your characters are wonderful.
IndiaMoore chapter 29 . 2/19/2013
Great end to the story, can't wait for the next instalment. Cobb: Never recreate from your memory. Always imagine new places.
TN Sarah chapter 29 . 2/19/2013
Great update, poor Morgana and Aithusa
guest chapter 29 . 2/19/2013
Til the next story :)
TN Sarah chapter 28 . 2/15/2013
Great update,especially loved the first scene with Merlin and Arthur and Merlin's visit with the druids
IndiaMoore chapter 28 . 2/15/2013
Great update :) yay to the appearance of daegal :)
josiah275 chapter 28 . 2/15/2013
morgana's going to join the thorns right?
StarBolt1966 chapter 28 . 2/15/2013
I believe that this phrase to be best used at the end of this Great chapter ... "FOR THE LOVE OF CAMALOT"
StarBolt1966 chapter 27 . 2/9/2013
WOW!
What a GREAT chapter! I totally agree with your a/n! This is where Merlin is at his best!
I am looking forward to the next chapter!
Awesome job!
IndiaMoore chapter 27 . 2/8/2013
Great interpretation of merlin :) I really liked this chapter and can't wait for more :)
TN Sarah chapter 27 . 2/8/2013
Great update can't easier for more
Awesomeness275 chapter 27 . 2/8/2013
soyoure saying that merlin is no good as a magical wizard? because im pretty sure that the most powerful warlock of all time cant fight?