Reviews for Welcome To CDC's Blog!
lara chapter 3 . 1/3/2013
nice blog pooper
Yaeliz chapter 4 . 1/1/2013
thats so cute! chad is really funny and i loved zac's comment, and tawny's and sonny's this is just perfect!
Slinky Flower the Lovatic chapter 4 . 12/31/2012
Hmm, I wonder if Chad actually reads the comments. :) He might like what Sonny has to say. :)
LoveShipper chapter 4 . 12/31/2012
Um Chad, that was so so so not how the ending of the episode went, sorry for your lovesick mind that wished that is how it went.
CDCTheRandomWizard23 chapter 4 . 12/31/2012
Hey there! This is amazing as always, and I've got to give you props for being so creative. :) The last part about Chad kissing Sonny was hilarious. Also, the comments are so awesome that they're almost the best part of your chapters. :) Update soon!

- Cynthia
Slinky Flower the Lovatic chapter 3 . 11/22/2012
Haha Sonny's right, Chad's fans are kinda annoying.
Is Granico Grady and Nico?
LoveShipper chapter 3 . 11/14/2012
Yeah Chad and Sonny should hang out more since Sonny seems to be surprising Chad at every turn, starting with the music chair game
CDCTheRandomWizard23 chapter 3 . 11/12/2012
Hi! This chapter was awesome, my favorite part was when Chad was confused about Sonny's camera in her hat. :) The comments are hilarious!
Slinky Flower the Lovatic chapter 2 . 11/6/2012
Haha, Tawni's comment was totally her. :)
Speaking of the comments, you should keep doing them. They're really funny, especially the one from Guest9823. :)
bringonalldluvs chapter 2 . 10/30/2012
D comments was amazing and sonny is weird,she went from angry mood to blushing mood in one comment and i love dis story but also let chad maybe comment or reply wenever ppl comment on his blog,update soon.
Yaeliz chapter 2 . 10/29/2012
this is really cute! also i really liked the comments! please continue asap
CDCTheRandomWizard23 chapter 2 . 10/27/2012
Hey there! I really enjoyed this chapter. And I love the comments thing! Keep including those, that would be awesome! :) One of my favorite things was when Sonny asked Chad about her dress in the comments. That's so sweeet! :D I really like this story. Sonny should start her own blog. Peace out suckahs!

- Cynthia
LoveShipper chapter 2 . 10/27/2012
Aww poor Chaddy was sad that his Sonny said no to his party at first. I love how he pretends to be mad at her yet notices her pretty dress
nocturnaltibet chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
I like it. Please continue.
Slinky Flower the Lovatic chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Haha, these blog stories are always funny. :)
So I guess the next one will be Three's Not Company? Not really that much Channy in that one, but you can still do it.
And can you please do West Coast Story? I'm guessing you're gonna do this in chronilogical order so it might be hard to get it in there, but I just wanna see what Chad thinks about meeting Sonny. :)
And last but not least, UPDATE SOON! :D