Reviews for My Place
Moms SweetPea54 chapter 1 . 4/25
Wow
That was wow!
I dont' know what to say!
WOw
DarkAlchemistAssassin chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
I never actually that someone actually made this fic...I was just wondering on what to do on my next fic, then I came across Yokozawa and Ritsu...then the thought of the two being together just dumped on me...then I looked for some! This is great! But still...the thrill of sneaking! KYA! I wonder how in the hell Takano never noticed...Kihihih...Yokozawa...how sneaky of him...Yokozawa? Gentle? Can't really picture that out...but I managedXD Still, who could've thought that a fic like this existed? But still, Uke and Uke? SO CUTE!
Anyway, nice one-shot...I would try to make a one-shot...but, for some reason, I just can't do it...XD
CHAO!
Tentai.t chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Wow. Although i totally am in love with takaritsu, i was deemed totally breathless reading this one. Kudos!
LockTheLastOpenDoor1 chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
ritsu and yokozawa... they suprisingly fit :).
still all the way takano & ritsu and yokozawa & kirishima though, i think my heart would break if takano and ritsu split up. and another thing who's going to take care of Hiyori and Kirishima when Yokozawa's not around? XD
but i totally loved it, amazingly written!
kuromi123 chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Well, didn't see that coming XD
randomlycandy4life chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
0_0
yokozawa...gentle?
HE'S MEAN!
but the story was nice and interesting so you have my praise (_)
but poor takano...
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
This is a very unexpected pairing, considering they hate each other. But this is so well written that that doesn't even matter.
I LOVE IT!
Risque Tendencies chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Unexpected pairing, but rather enjoyable. :) I liked the descriptor of Yokozawa as "always gentle," it resonated a lot when I read that line.
Silvertemper chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Fun one shot I wish it was longer, how did they end up in bed / love together. Bet it would be fun to read that tale.
shuusetsu chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
awesome! really beautiful:゚*※ ※:゚*
i've always entertained ideas of YOKOxRitsu!
Eraser Bitz chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
This was so. good. Like, really, awesome, superbly good. . Very little grammer mistakes, which I love. (One mistake was "Anyway, thank's..." You need to remove the apostrophe.) Anyways, I actually hadn't thought about this couple much. The thought of it didn't occur to me. Kudos for making the pairing work, and keeping them well in character.

I wish it wasn't a one-shot though ;_; I need some backstory! Lol. But still...Is a continuation possible? :D A job well done, you should be proud of yourself!

-Eraser Bitz
thisaccountisineffective chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Wow, that was the most unlikely couple ever but I absolutley loved it! You write very well!
MoonlightatDusk chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
omg...never thought of this pairing but it was INCREDIBLE
haitothigh chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
W-what did i just read
CeeBoo chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
LOVE IT! I like this couple :)