Reviews for Swan Gazebo in Seapara Island
Nicholai8059Lover chapter 4 . 12/27/2013
Waah the sweet end of this chap! Gokudera, you're just falling in love don't worry, nothing's that serious X3! Actually I went to read the previous chapters again before reading this (since I was bored anyway and didn't have anything else to do 8p)..and ouch! I almost forgot how hurt Yamamoto is in this fic, and it hurts my feeling too y'know T.T! so it's really exciting to see Gokudera finally feeling something :D! I'm really eager for how they would get together and for Yamamoto's reactions about it :3!
Nice chapter btw! I love how you describe their characters, so cuuuuuutte x3! and it's really okay as long as you're not abandoning any of your works! in the end we all know how's a busy schedule is like a pain in the ass and never allows anyone to do what they want -.-!
and, what about you rising the rate into T-rated? so you could take advantage and add some fluff or something (I'd love that x3!).. and I think it allows people to see this fic! really this deserves more reviews and love :'\ I just realized it after reading the last review!
enough babbling already.. waiting for the next chap :D!
Misses Tsundere chapter 3 . 12/14/2013
Oh geez, only 5 reviews ?! . .
8059 or KHR in general don't get enough love ;_; Somehow weird cause Hayato-kun is the cutest and hottest anime male :3 I just have to look at him to bite the dust, haha :D
Please keep writing, even though there aren't this many reviews. I know it's hard but I'll cheer for you !
Goooo Author-san, goooo!
Misses Tsundere chapter 3 . 12/14/2013
Oh yessss me enjoyed this **
I was squealing so hard I'm choking now...
This Story. Is. Amazing.
Please update soon ! Do it for my inner fangirl which explodes at this moment ! IIIIIK *squeal*
Nicholai8059Lover chapter 3 . 7/6/2013
finally an update, hooray! well I loved it so much
awww gokudera was sooo cute, I loved how enchanted he was for those animals, and yamamoto is really naive I laughed alot at the penguins part xD I just LOVE THEM X3
and the Garden Eels! omg they are amazing and very cute as well, aren't they?! I don't see them disgusting lol x3
I'm waiting for the next chapter, well I'm really glad that your love for them has returned :D
and because of that, I suggest you write a story with M rated for them .. I know I'm pervert x\\3
Nicholai8059Lover chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
soooooo niceeeee 333
pleaaaase update sooon I'm dying to read the sequel of this story
I love your stories about yamagoku so much
you have no idea how I enjoy reading them 3333
sooo pleaase I'm asking you to write a long drama-romance story about 8059
pleeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssseeeeeeeee
VongolaXII chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
"And so, with a slightly unpalatable Gokudera and an almost skipping with joy Yamamoto, they proceeded to the biggest building on the island." - Made me laughed so hard, Idk why but pffft, it's funny lol.
TheMadarao chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Heh, I loved it... *w* I waited the whole school day like I WANNA GO TO THE COMPUTER AND READ IT! QAQ And my classmate laughed at me when I told that you have new story and i must read it right now xD I have gmail in my phone so it tell's me when i get a message on here or there is a new story and like that :D:D But my network is so slow that i couldn't read it on school... ._.'' But When i writed a message for you, the teacher didn't say anything gladly B) *badass* And sorry for long messages... ''D But you seem so nice person and i'm like OMG I'M TALKING TO HER! QAQ Yeah... I'm a bit idiot, sorry for that... ''8)