Reviews for Broken Destiny
dementia-notAhumanBeing chapter 3 . 10/21/2012
omg...its so sad
i am now in love with this story
ShadowFreddyRaven chapter 3 . 10/16/2012
que planeas para sakura eh?
Cairn Ramius chapter 3 . 10/16/2012
"I love your fic. I like the amount of emotion you put into your story, I do have a question though. Do you intend to set Naruto up with Sakura later on? Or do plan on setting him up else? I am just curious...Thanks for mentioning me in your new chapter. I look forward to your next update."
Chibbstick chapter 3 . 10/16/2012
Awesome chapter man, I especially like the emotion you are giving to Gaara. Keep it up!
book lover reader chapter 3 . 10/16/2012
Okay this is so not cool naruto should have won. It only took one tail to take on sasuke's curse mark second level. With naruto in two tails he was faster. stronger, and more powerful than sasuke he should have won that fight.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/13/2012
I like this story so far, so im going to keep reading to find out how you things would go if sakura left as well.
Adimera chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
okay, i very much like the idea your going with so far. as a reader i've read probably several hundred stories on this site, and surprisingly i've never come across this kind of change to the storyline. so i'm hoping very much that you'll continue it. very much looking forward to it
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Update soon plz. It's really interesting and I like how you dont automatically bash sasuke and Sakura. I can't wait for naruto's perspective.
esike chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
It is always like this: in the beginning the authors starve for reviews and after a while the reviewers starve for updates.:) So here i will be the first one to beg: please update! I find the plot nice and intriguing. I am curious how Naruo will take being left behind. Love darker angsiter stories ! You got me hooked.
Chibbstick chapter 2 . 10/13/2012
Great so far, keep those updates coming!
Cairn Ramius chapter 2 . 10/13/2012
"It's pretty good, but have to ask. How often do you update."
Pelican182 chapter 2 . 10/13/2012
Really good.
Never really gave any thought of what would happened if Sakura had joined Sasuke.
Keep it up!
watchingtherain1 chapter 2 . 10/13/2012
I like how Naruto is a good fighter I enjoy this story so far :)
KakashisGirl33 chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
This is great! Can't wait to see where this is going! I have never read a story where Sakura went with Sasuke so I am not really sure what to expect which is becoming harder to come by with all he fanfictions for Naruto as some of them are sort of repetitive, good and some great but repetitive none the less! I really hope this brings Kakashi and Naruto closer, I was always disappointed with their relationship in cannon and thought hey should have been much closer! an't wait for the next chap!