Reviews for Rethink Your Theory: ONESHOT
Prussian Victory chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Oh my God I've been looking for a story for this episode awesome job! .
evillullaby6 chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
I like this version better
P chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
hot
DonnadelLago chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Fantastic! Love that you followed the general outline of the scene. *two thumbs up*
luxartisan chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
When I first read this, it annoyed me because I couldn't understand Haruhi's no-but-yes behavior. Felt childish, insincere and deceptive to *this* American woman. Then I realized that the vignette may be attempting to depict the mindset of the average Japanese female. It's my understanding (correct me if I'm wrong) that Japanese women are *supposed* to always make the male feel superior so they act like they're being raped even when sex is consensual. First - denial, then-bring it on. The only thing missing is the female pretending to cry. Am I interpreting this vignette correctly? It's not badly written and the arguments amongst the reviewers are quite amusing. Any more like this at home? :)
Esmeralda Wolfsbane chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Wow, this was really good! :)

...hee, Kyouya had a Sebastian moment... :)
handsome harry chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
typical bodice-ripper tripe unworthy of these characters
Blood and Tears 13 chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Hotttt.
RipLady chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Okay I normally don't leave reviews but after seeing a few…biased…opinions I decided I should. First, I would like to say oh hot fucking damn was that amazingly hot. It turned me on waaay more than anything I've read in a long while, the whole male dominance really gets my blood pumping because I know what I want and I'm not afraid to admit it. Second, you really kept ALL characters, well, in character! Which seems extremely difficult when writing a sex scene with teens. Third, I don't know why people are saying it borderlines rape? Because it doesn't…at all..Not once did Haruhi say stop and not once was Kyoya rough or forceful with her. He initiated everything yeah but a little seduction never hurt anyone! So yeah, excellent piece. Going to the faves(;
gingerluvluv chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Since you begged... While your story was mildly entertaining, your writing bears improvement. It would be professional of you to stop the self-accolades and focus on improving craft. My largest issue, however, is the perpetuation of rape-as-sexual-fantasy that demeans women who have actually been raped. To suggest that a naive girl of 15 would be sexually turned on by a predatory male, no matter how she thought of him, is crass. It makes Haruhi look stupid. As for Kyouya, the last thing he would do is hurt a woman (especially Haruhi) so it's out of character in the extreme. In the future, understand your characters' motivations before writing and/or denote when characters are OOC in your summary. Good luck.
TheLastofUs chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
That... Was... O_O KYOUYA YOU BEAST333 This was AMAZING. Sometimes when people write this type of stuff, I never like it. But you made it more... sophisticated is the word maybe? XD Anyways this was AMAZING3
KaminariRyuu chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
I loved it! It was mature and not all smut like a lot of people do. There was a story, and it was realistic. I agree with you; keep it as a one-shot. Don't fix what's not broken so to say...

"Gods..!" He exclaimed, attacking her neck with his mouth, sucking and biting lightly at the beautiful skin that resided there.- I think it should be God, but other than that, I didn't see any mistakes.
Lovelie.Girl chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Loved it.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
NOT romantic! OOC! We all wanted them to takeit further but this was uncomfortably close to rape
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2013