Reviews for Dice
anime fan chapter 1 . 3/28
Nice.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
Good that was cute! I would have never thought o' something like this! :D
Alessandra Fukada chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Aw! This is so cute!
hieizzz chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
. i am in love with this story! i really hope you continue because it's hard to find stories that are so well detailed. you nailed it on the head when you described how it feels to be minature with a "giant" carrying you and the love and emotional side of those two is just perfect! 3
Beccabu32 chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
that was too cute
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
AHHH SO CUTEEE. PLZ continue omggg. I love ur writing style
briar black death rose chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
This is a cute fict
cleyon chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
just...too cute! ! woah i love the idea, and yuur writing style is neat
Fang-chan chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Ahhh sooo cute! but is this everything or are you going to write more chapters? if so PLAESE DO!
HavenCraze chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Oh my god! That is absolutely adorable! I can't wait for the update to see how they start to interact and of course to see some more fluff hehehe
kira1525 chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
BRO! UPDATE 8D
hkyouya chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
this is so darn cute! x3
mimifoxlove chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
awesome story!

Ichigo is so cute! I also like all the questions that Grimmjow had where he first found out that Ichigo was alive.

is this a one shot or will there be anther chapter? Why dose Ichigo have brown hare instead of orange.

-mimi
Misc. Ink chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Oh my god...please tell me you will be writing more to this.

It is just too adorable! I love the originality of the idea, as I have never read another fic even close to being similar to this one. I love that Grimmjow has to love Ichigo in order to be loved, and Ichigo is just so darn cute here! I wasn't expecting Grimm to be so considerate so soon, but the shopping trip and handkerchief to keep him warm was just wonderful. I felt bad when Ichigo got hurt, as he will easily with his size, but I thought Grimm was very nice and paid more attention to it immediately.

I really love this story, and I hope you continue it. Hopefully I'll get to read more in the future!
puppyfacetwo chapter 1 . 10/17/2012