Reviews for Deny Thy Father
Guest chapter 20 . 10/13/2015
ohhh Gawd!...so touching...i was crying so hard that my roommates were looking at me like ''This girl is weird... And for a minute there I thought Sam was Dead. Thank God he's not. Phew... what a relief. Reggie, Dwight and Puck deserved what they got. Poor Kurt...Santana never got to know that it was Puck who killed her daddy(even though we all know he deserved it.)...or did she?... dunno. And Quinn...dying like that...that was hurtful...Officer Sue finally got her revenge
michkk2010 chapter 20 . 9/27/2015
Really cool story.
Lamimi25 chapter 20 . 5/30/2015
Awesome! I'm glad my babies got their happy ending cuz they deserve it after everything they've been through. You're an amazing writer so thanx for bringing this story to life, it rocked!
Lamimi25 chapter 15 . 5/30/2015
I love, love, love this story. I'm so addicted I can't even function properly until I'm done with the final chapter.

Lamimi25 chapter 11 . 5/30/2015
Yay I was right. Get it Kurt. I totally ship Purt too but I didn't realize it until this very second!

Lamimi25 chapter 10 . 5/30/2015
I think its Brittany. She was a cheerio and the only original cast member unaccounted for thus from!

Or possibly Kurt since he was a cheerio too and he is not affiliated with any crime family. It has to be either Brittany or Kurt...please let it be Kurt **I say as a devious smirk plays on my lips***

Emestee1 chapter 20 . 2/4/2015
I just completed your story this morning and I loved it! Okay so there were some bumps in the road...but Sam and Mercedes ended up together, married and the parents of a lovely litte girl! Always and forever! Samcedes is endgame!
guest chapter 20 . 1/22/2015
I Loved Loved Loved this story! XD
Guest chapter 11 . 12/24/2014
OMFG! I didn't see that coming! Puck is gay and with Kurt! I guess Purt FTW right. I am so hooked.
Llucas0814 chapter 20 . 12/18/2014
Whew! I am so glad it ended on a somewhat happy note. I was very stressed while reading this. I am glad they got there happy ending.
Llucas0814 chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
Yes sounds good just starting it!
Rontora chapter 20 . 8/30/2014
If you could see me right now you would see someone standing up and clapping! That was really great! and emotional and raw. So sad but also so beautiful. Brava!
Guest chapter 20 . 7/2/2014
Caroline
Loved it! This story was awesome ! Read it all in a day couldnt put it down.
Samcedes is my endgame chapter 20 . 2/24/2014
This should be made into a movie, I was hooked from the first chapter, every chapter kept getting better. I could actually picture this inside my head, it had it's cute, happy, laughable, and sad moments, My emotions where all over the place with this one, You are the most amazing writer, you leave me wanting more after every story..
bluchromed2002 chapter 20 . 2/2/2014
wow...that took me thru some emotions! i swore sam was a goner...but i'm super happy that they got their happy ending (kinda) and it seems like a lovely daughter...it seems that santana never found out that the evans weren't behind her father's death...but at least sam's family was able to escape that mob life and mercy keep her true friends! awww i still felt bad for kurt thro...oh and i'm not mad at all about thieir fathers ending up in jail. well deserved. thanks for a great story!