Reviews for Deny Thy Father
mrsblessedkelley chapter 20 . 7/26
Loved it!
rebornlover chapter 20 . 7/22
I'm still a baby writer so I can't offer much constructive criticism but I think you did a really good job throughout of building and sustaining tension as well as keeping a familiar storyline surprising. Also it's 2am and I came here directly from another of your stories
TWrites chapter 20 . 6/12
No matter how many times I read this story, trust me it's a lot, it will always be one of my faves!
Guest chapter 20 . 10/13/2015
ohhh Gawd!...so touching...i was crying so hard that my roommates were looking at me like ''This girl is weird... And for a minute there I thought Sam was Dead. Thank God he's not. Phew... what a relief. Reggie, Dwight and Puck deserved what they got. Poor Kurt...Santana never got to know that it was Puck who killed her daddy(even though we all know he deserved it.)...or did she?... dunno. And Quinn...dying like that...that was hurtful...Officer Sue finally got her revenge
michkk2010 chapter 20 . 9/27/2015
Really cool story.
Lamimi25 chapter 20 . 5/30/2015
Awesome! I'm glad my babies got their happy ending cuz they deserve it after everything they've been through. You're an amazing writer so thanx for bringing this story to life, it rocked!
Lamimi25 chapter 15 . 5/30/2015
I love, love, love this story. I'm so addicted I can't even function properly until I'm done with the final chapter.

Lamimi25 chapter 11 . 5/30/2015
Yay I was right. Get it Kurt. I totally ship Purt too but I didn't realize it until this very second!

Lamimi25 chapter 10 . 5/30/2015
I think its Brittany. She was a cheerio and the only original cast member unaccounted for thus from!

Or possibly Kurt since he was a cheerio too and he is not affiliated with any crime family. It has to be either Brittany or Kurt...please let it be Kurt **I say as a devious smirk plays on my lips***

Emestee1 chapter 20 . 2/4/2015
I just completed your story this morning and I loved it! Okay so there were some bumps in the road...but Sam and Mercedes ended up together, married and the parents of a lovely litte girl! Always and forever! Samcedes is endgame!
guest chapter 20 . 1/22/2015
I Loved Loved Loved this story! XD
Guest chapter 11 . 12/24/2014
OMFG! I didn't see that coming! Puck is gay and with Kurt! I guess Purt FTW right. I am so hooked.
Llucas0814 chapter 20 . 12/18/2014
Whew! I am so glad it ended on a somewhat happy note. I was very stressed while reading this. I am glad they got there happy ending.
Llucas0814 chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
Yes sounds good just starting it!
Rontora chapter 20 . 8/30/2014
If you could see me right now you would see someone standing up and clapping! That was really great! and emotional and raw. So sad but also so beautiful. Brava!