Reviews for Wrath Of The Gods
Guest chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
Why do you keep writing Minako as a typical famous person?

You don't keep the part of her that is great, you have her marrying everyone, you are making her just like a typical Hollywood slut.

that is not the Venus from Sailor Moon, I have read many of your Stories but it is getting tiresome to see you writing her like this, it's sad.
Cobrawolf Meiji chapter 8 . 11/30/2012
Bachikasai is back and it is going to start going wild!
Danie P chapter 8 . 11/30/2012
I appreciated the Rei/Usagi moment that Venus hints at the that in reference to a certain other frantic *not* on this site that involves a rainy evening at the Hikawa Shrine...? ;) Loved this chapter! Now I look forward to Fridays even more..hehe...
BlueLion chapter 7 . 11/23/2012
So you really intended to subject on Fukishima ... Well, even Superman's power has its limits. When will we ever learn? *sad*
Coot chapter 6 . 11/17/2012
This is quite good. However, given how closely you have Bunny and Chiba linked his absence from the narrative is rather jarring.
petiyaka chapter 6 . 11/17/2012
pretty goood idea to use a tsunami. Great job! Very heartbreaking moment!
The JamesS chapter 6 . 11/16/2012
I love chapter 6 A Power Greater Than My Own it was great. Keep up the great work.
Luna Hope chapter 6 . 11/16/2012
Wow...what a bitterly humbling moment.
petiyaka chapter 5 . 11/11/2012
great job!

Poor Ami is devasted by her dad's death. You describe her depression very well.

Rei may be a priest, she is still a hell of a sexy woman. I understand Derek 's attraction.

Poor Minako, she is paying for her affair with Ace. Her ex-husband was pretty lenient, i don't get why he is so harsch with her about the money and the divorce.
Luna Hope chapter 5 . 11/9/2012
Rei singing & all sexy - yay!
Ami's meltdown was human & believable and I liked what Mamoru said to her. It was deep and comforting.
Minako is Minako. She often shoots herself in the butt - but I love her anyway.
Usagi trying her hardest to be all accommodating & professional. - so cute!
(I thought the quake lasted longer than a 'shudder' and was strong/long enough to make people in Tokyo run into the streets. Am I misinformed?) Regardless, here we go. I both dread and look forward to reading the parts coming up.
Cobrawolf Meiji chapter 5 . 11/9/2012
March 11th, 2011: Doomsday in Sendai
The JamesS chapter 5 . 11/9/2012
I love chapter 5 Last Day Of Safety it was great.
petiyaka chapter 4 . 11/4/2012
Iaxes troubles? Death of a parent? Pretty somber news but you deal with them with humor.

I don't sympathise a lot with Ami's mother. She seems quite narrow-minded.

Pretty good job!
The JamesS chapter 4 . 11/2/2012
I love chapter 4 Preemptive Maneuvers it was great.
The JamesS chapter 3 . 10/27/2012
I love chapter 3 Fighting The Blues it was great.
39 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »