Reviews for Loving You
JennyD87 chapter 21 . 1/2/2018
I love this story...
xtr75 chapter 21 . 2/20/2014
Woohoo, a happy ending for those who mattered!
xtr75 chapter 20 . 8/24/2013
They've been through so much together and still find a way to be together, that should tell them something. The girls do need a holiday away from all the stress and troubles though.
xtr75 chapter 19 . 8/11/2013
Don't know why Brax would be shocked that Charlie asked him that; his family likes to get back at people after all.

Not sure his word is worth much, but hope Charlie and Joey can finally find some long term happiness.
xtr75 chapter 18 . 8/7/2013
What a mess. Hope Charlie can fix things.
xtr75 chapter 17 . 6/29/2013
It seems so unfair that the innocent parties are forced to leave because of a bunch of neanderthals who have no respect for others or the law. Hopefully they can get away safely and it's not trouble behind them.
xtr75 chapter 16 . 4/15/2013
They need to get Brax out of their lives for good and I hope the Thug Boys stay away.

It's nice to see Charlie getting her priorities in order.

Joey's lucky to have Aden watching her back but hopefully, Charlie's not going to do anything to hurt her again.
xtr75 chapter 15 . 4/9/2013
Glad Charlie appears fine and really hope Brax is put away once and for all.

A potential Ruby and Aden hook up might prove interesting, though not sure if Charlie is too keen on the idea.

Twin little Joey's and twice the trouble - wonder if they'll end up with a boy and a girl.
xtr75 chapter 14 . 4/7/2013
Brax continues to be a jerk - no surprise there, he never changes. Really hope that menace goes to jail this time.

Hope Charlie isn't seriously hurt; that's the last thing she and Joey need.
xtr75 chapter 13 . 3/20/2013
Can't believe Brax is free after what he did but Charlie is right, if they have to coexist in the same town, she needs to be able to deal with him.

They do have the worst timing though but at least they do seem more capable of talking things through. I only wish there would come a time when they skip over the jumping to conclusions and go straight to the talking first.

Awww, there's a little Joey on the way. Who is the daddy?
xtr75 chapter 12 . 3/19/2013
I hope Charlie agrees to the counselling because they can't keep going on like they have been. It is nice that they are talking things over - it's a start at least.
xtr75 chapter 11 . 3/18/2013
Olivia has cause nothing but trouble.

CJ really should consider counselling because they have a tendency to run away from their problems, before dealing with them and there are certainly underlying trust issues they've yet to resolve. Hope they're strong enough to get through it all together
xtr75 chapter 10 . 3/12/2013
Things seem to be going from bad to worse and Charlie needs to take the support Joey has been giving her instead of finding ways to push her away and now she's played right into Olivia's hands. One day, Charlie is going to go too far and lose Joey forever.
innocence4eva chapter 9 . 2/27/2013
I really dislike Brax in this story, he is such a douche bag Grrr I wish he would just leave them alone his done enough damage like an ''I'm sorry'' really helps.. I must admit these 2 beauties have a long away to come to fix some issues they may have, but I know they can get through it together and Charlie has to stop pushing Joey away.. Please update soon looking forward to reading what's ahead for these beauties.. Awesome story by the way :)
xtr75 chapter 9 . 2/26/2013
I think they still have a long way to go to rebuild the trust between them, but it's a start.

So Brax took a lot of notice about the part where he's not meant to be within 200m of her. He broke the conditions of the deal, so he should go back to jail where he belongs