Reviews for Mask Of Indifference
westy95 chapter 41 . 4/17
Brilliant story. ? Really loved it thank you
maphie chapter 40 . 4/13
Bravo! I love a happy ending! Your story has been my companion all weekend and fittingly the weekend is about to end. The chicken casserole is 30 mins from being done and I'm enjoying my glass of white wine while I finish reading this story. Thank you! (This is my second time round btw)
maphie chapter 2 . 4/12
Ya, a bit of creative license I see. If this interview is in the US, he is not allowed to ask her these questions.
I don't understand why Bella is not thinking about how much awake time she will have with Joshua
Kaya70 chapter 1 . 3/21
Aww
LolaTheSa chapter 34 . 2/10
Wow, they show no signs of getting together soon but the story ends in 7 chapters...
2brown-eyes chapter 41 . 2/10
Very good story.
2brown-eyes chapter 35 . 2/9
He probably thinks Embry is Roger. I can see why she thinks it embarrassing. I blame Jacob not just Rose and Alice for that one.
2brown-eyes chapter 29 . 2/9
They are being slightly hypocritical.
2brown-eyes chapter 25 . 2/9
I think she listen to her gut and not try to play any more games on Edward. Games like that always tend to backfire.
2brown-eyes chapter 22 . 2/9
So my question for Edward is, why would she keep it from him if she wanted money from him? Doesn't make much sense. If she wanted money wouldn't she demanded it right away?
2brown-eyes chapter 21 . 2/9
I still don't blame her for waiting. I technically don't think she was lying as not telling him. She was protecting Josh first. Especially since she knew his rep as a player and thought most girls were out for his money. I do think she waited too long though.
As for Edward who's to say that his reaction wouldn't have been the same a couple of weeks ago. His reaction proves why Bella was so hesitant.
garanke chapter 14 . 2/9
not telling right away is a disaster waiting to happen those things always end up like that
2brown-eyes chapter 14 . 2/9
I can't say I blame Bella for waiting a bit. She going to be a protective mother first. Granted I don't think she should wait to long but feeling him out first isn't a bad thing either.
hannaha11104 chapter 41 . 1/5
Oh goodness that was such a beautiful story I laughed and cried throughout reading it! It took me a day and a half with several interruptions to finish it but I'm so glad I chose to read it, I go back and forth between reading AH stories and vamp stories and this one was so wonderful I just know I will read it again sometime soon! I'm going now to check and see if u have written any other stories because u are an excellent writer. Thanks for sharing this awesome story I enjoyed it so very much!
Melissa