Reviews for The Neighbor
daisy.tya chapter 2 . 8/1/2013
your link is broken :(

but you know they are full of yaoi story complete and full of sexuele content xd
kara meyers chapter 2 . 4/21/2008
That was so cute! I loved it.
Kidiu chapter 2 . 10/13/2007
Oh, dude, that was pretty hot! I'm not reading the lemon, though. My brother and his friend are here.
ciddy cat chapter 2 . 8/7/2007
omg! can you plz write more? its getting so good and very funny. i dont read many fanfics lately..but this is one im happy i read
voicelikeabell chapter 2 . 12/7/2004
WOW. Lol that was AMAZING! Great job! I never liked this couple all that much, but I do! I absolutely loved it )
mirokusbabe chapter 2 . 10/1/2004
whoa...im gonna have to check that next part out...it sounds awesome! pls continue to write stories like this!
serena chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
love the story really i do but i have to tell u that kurama was a fox not a wolf, even his name means fox, hoe cool is that.

anyway i had to say that becouse i go carzy whan people think he's some other type and not a fox.

ps. love the story
GrimReaper'sVampireMistress chapter 2 . 9/23/2004
I LOVE THIS FIC! I think that Kurama and Yusuke make the best couple ever, much better than Kurama and Hiei! This story rocked, especially the unedited version! YUMMY! Into the faves you go!

Holla,

Lady Ali
romy kuro chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
OH MY GOD. That was insane! Part two (unedited)was the sexiest thing ever. I think I actually like KuramaXYusuke better than KXH! You got Yusuke's personality perfectly. I love this fic SO MUCH.
amie chapter 2 . 7/12/2004
oh *coed* that was so sweet! The first part I mean. I haven't read the second part yet but I think it's nice. _
Hedi Dracona chapter 1 . 7/4/2004
Kurama is a fox, dammit! Not a wolf!
P chapter 2 . 5/31/2004
checked out your site... steamy... god I'm BLUSHING!
Pleased fan chapter 2 . 5/13/2004
OMG! That was the coolest, best, cutest, sexiest story I have ever read! *Ok, not really,but definately one of the top five* U should so put the next part on here! What's ur sign?
Beloveddorian chapter 1 . 4/25/2004
Love your story. Good job.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »