Reviews for The Neighbor
the venetian chapter 2 . 9/23/2003
funny!

hee hee!

ill check out the thing at your website!

good!

ja ne!

Buyo
jenny chapter 1 . 9/18/2003
It's a good story except that Kurama is a fox, not a wolf.

Jenny
Hiei449 chapter 2 . 9/1/2003
i loved your story i read the whole thing on your website you're an awsome writter
Keri chapter 1 . 8/23/2003
this is soo cool. hope to read more from you
The Person Behind My Mask chapter 2 . 8/12/2003
Full moon huh? Interesting. O.o Oh, bad stuff huh? Anyways, I like it. I never really thought of that pairing before. I prefer Kurama with Hiei, but...::shrugs:: It's good. I like it a lot really. Poor Usuke...I don't think he knows what he is getting himself into...or at least I think I know. Oh well, I'll check out the site I suppose. Maybe. Not sure how graphic I can read...anyway, just sos you know, I'm reading all your GW and DBZ fanfics and reviewing them. So, here I go.
Keri chapter 1 . 7/3/2003
This is the best ever! Keep on writing.
Nahaujaret chapter 1 . 7/1/2003
I don't know if you still check this but... Your story so far is great, but a few things are wrong. First, Kurama is as Suuichi Minnamo, or at least I think that's how you spell it. And, he is a fox not a wolf. So I thought you should know that. But I'm loving your story.
Miss. Charlet chapter 2 . 5/30/2003
good story.
Zefyr chapter 1 . 5/26/2003
I'm going to start boycotting your work, honey, cause everytime I read it, I say, "hmm, I wonder what the real manga is like," since your ability to capture/duplicate existing characters is high up there. But first, I think I'll get the hang of Naruto before I move on to YYH. Can't... keep... up... must... read... more!

Oh, as for this story - I was seriously laughing out loud! Hysterical. Talk about an attitude - and you brought the character around quite nicely and believably.
vegetrama chapter 1 . 4/27/2003
I had red htis fic some time ago and it was gr8, only a few errors. first and foremost, Kurama is a fox, not a wolf like Sesshoumeru or Inu Yasha. In the ep where Yusuke meets Kuramam, Kurama tells Yusuke his story and says that his truest name is yoko, a spirit fox. sorry, but I'm a stickler for correct details. although I'm not a big fan of K/Y, U've done a bang up job. if U ever revise this fic, remember, Kurama is a fox, in all senses of the word, YUM!
Joce chapter 2 . 4/24/2003
O.O *Nosebeeds.*

Yusuke and Kurama: *Blushing.*

Hiei: *Getting tissues for Joce.*

Kazuma: *Mouth hanging wide open. Closes his mouth.* Something I similar as I want to do to Hiei. *Grins.*

Hiei: *Nosebleeds. Whines.* Kazuma!

Kazuma: What?

Hiei: *Twiddles thumbs.*

Joce: O! . Oro...Cool ficcie! Make more! Like for Kazuma and Hiei, then Yusuke being the uke with Hiei and Yusuke, let Hiei be a bit taller than Yusuke. Ja ne! Make more!

Kurama: She's addictive.

Yusuke: Is that why we're still hanging around?

Other 3: *Nod.*

Everyone: Ja ne! Make more!
GRALNAK chapter 2 . 3/9/2003
I love this.

Im going to check out your site now!

:)GRALNAK
Letta chapter 1 . 2/4/2003
I don't remember the last time I read a story so good. Write more! It was absolutely perfect!
Okage Queen chapter 2 . 1/28/2003
Queen likes! Queen likes!

Anyway good story, esp. the 2nd part! Although I gotta tell ya, the 1st part was kinda cheezy;;
Sora-chan chapter 2 . 10/13/2002
Beautiful...just beautiful. *starts crying* Must write more like that. .
49 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »