Reviews for The Neighbor
DJ chapter 1 . 7/19/2002
OOHHH! I love this pairing too! Thank you soooo much for posting this fic. And don't even think about not writing more YYH fic...this was great. I liked how you managed to keep elements of their personalities in a AU setting (Yuusuke...brash and violent, but also confused and a tad innocent and Kurama...gentle and quiet, but also secretive and seductive) Personally, I prefer a slightly agressive Kurama...so glad to see a bit of that here ;)

Please continue (perhaps a sequal to this...please?)

Good Job!
electria Anastasia Kazama chapter 1 . 7/19/2002
OMG! OMG! OMG! This fic was soo funny and romantic at the same time I loved it soo much _ And you have acomplished a good thing...My mom was watching me read this fic and she started to read it with me too and she was laughing like a hyena and just like me she is hooked on YYH so I hope to see more fics from JOB!

Electria Anastasia Kazama
poetisa chapter 1 . 7/19/2002
Evening!

I'm speechless. What an AU-and a Kurama who is a wolf in human form? Oh my. What will the lunar joining be like? I wonder what will transpire...whether there will be a ritual beforehand...where Yusuke gets initiated into the world of a loup-garou (werewolf by any other name). I do think I would like to see a sequel, perhaps two...this has a very supernatural feel, and the prospect of seeing this come to fruition really intrigues me.

Please do continue. I hope to read more. Thank you.

Antoinette Herrera

aka poetisa
bj chapter 1 . 7/19/2002
*snicker, sweatdrop* A bit much from what I usually read but it was interesting! Write more, non-lemony please! ;-)
49 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4