Reviews for Family Ties 2: Forever
Wolf77 chapter 17 . 2/26
As always, amazing chapter. I still love this story! Keep writing it! I can't wait to read more!
peevesisawesome chapter 17 . 4/28/2013
Great story :) I'm glad Alex has been rescued
bubzchoc chapter 17 . 3/31/2013
excellent
Wolf77 chapter 16 . 2/25/2013
Love the chapter! Keep going. I love reading it!
DrewTheSeagull chapter 16 . 2/20/2013
Can't wait for the review!... Or Alex's kids :D
bubzchoc chapter 16 . 2/19/2013
great chapter
bubzchoc chapter 15 . 1/20/2013
brilliant :)
Wolf77 chapter 15 . 1/20/2013
OMG! Did not see that coming! Poor Tiger. Keep writing! I can't wait to see what comes next!
TantalumCobolt chapter 14 . 1/5/2013
I was beginning to worry that you'd dropped off the face of the earth! This chapter was really good though. I guess I'm happy that Alex managed to get free, but what about the other three? And they've probably captured his family as well. I have a feeling that this is not going to have a happy ending. Anyway, I can't wait to read more so I hope the next update comes sooner than this one did!
Wolf77 chapter 14 . 1/5/2013
Nice! You are doing a really great job with this story. I'm on the edge of my seat and can't wait to find out what'll happen next! Keep writing!
Wolf77 chapter 13 . 1/5/2013
Omg! Surprise ending to this chapter! Did not see that coming! I love it! PLOT TWIST!
Albany chapter 14 . 1/5/2013
Very good chapter, but the pump is real or just a ploy to lure Alex into action and out of the SAS.
Update soon.
bubzchoc chapter 13 . 12/21/2012
excellent
TantalumCobolt chapter 13 . 12/20/2012
The action in this chapter was good although I thought it was bit short. I really need to stop complaining about length because I suck at writing long chapters! I honestly wasn't expecting the bomb to not be a bomb, if that makes sense. The attack was slightly more expected but only as far as the shooting went. I'm guessing they're all now captives of Scorpia? And they're definitely targeting Alex, he really is unlucky. It must suck being drugged so much. I wonder where they will be when they wake up. Hopefully an update will come quickly so I can find out!
TantalumCobolt chapter 12 . 12/15/2012
I'd almost forgotten about the bomb until this chapter :D I was so caught up in the story I'd forgotten what exactly it was about, kinda anyway. The action in this chapter was definitely good but I thought that some of it was a bit too detailed, if that makes sense. It seems that the bomb issue is getting personal to Alex, that probably isn't a good thing. Scorpia is obviously looking for revenge against Alex, although it doesn't make a lot of sense as to why they've waited so long. I guess the obvious reason is that they had to get back together first, but coz I like doing things differently I'd say that that's not the reason. My twisted logic is telling me that the bomb is just a distraction, something to draw Alex out because he'd obviously go and save his family. Then, they'd probably do the whole kidnap and torture thing and somebody would have to attempt to rescue him while MI6 ignored his distress calls... again. Or, maybe the bomb is set at his street coz they know he'll go to save his family and the bomb is designed to kill him, we already know Scorpia don't care how many die as long as they get what they want. As to the location of the bomb, I'd guess it's in his house.
I hope this review was as helpful and inspiring as the last ones were! I have been told that I over explain things before, and that my logic is kinda messed up. It makes life interesting though! Imagine what crazy plots I could come up with... I think I'd probably confuse myself because II wouldn't be able to decide whether to make something simple or complicated! Anyway, I hope I can read more soon, I'm interested to see if any of my theories are correct. Another update as quick as this one would be good, though probably not that likely! :D
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »