Reviews for The Other Hawthorne
Fenris Jin chapter 3 . 5/18
I can't seem to appreciate the depth of the situation between Peeta and the Hawthrones with all these sexual tension flying around between Everlark. I can't empathize well with Peeta's state, because one moment he's this broken boy who's against all odds, and the next, he's just a horny teenager needing skinship. Must abort now I'm afraid.

The premise of the story was a good one. :)
Fenris Jin chapter 2 . 5/18
Peeta is most definitely an intriguing specimen here. Now if only Katniss would back off and for Him to keep it in his pants, I think I can enjoy more of the dynamics of Peeta and the Hawthornes. xD

One would think he'd be more wary of being attracted to anyone, especially after his mother's own stint.
This was really good! I love the concept.
hilster72 chapter 13 . 12/28/2014
That was lovely!
kamjam chapter 13 . 12/24/2014
This was a great emotional story. I loved how everything got put together and how the angst wore out eventually. Brilliant work :D
DLee27 chapter 13 . 10/12/2014
I couldn't stop reading once I started. You really captured what its like to feel like a mistake because of how you were conceived and to not know where you really belong. I was so happy when Peeta finally stood up to his mother and found his place and finally got to have a family.
nino chapter 13 . 10/7/2014
Wounderful story...:)
Shininalltheway chapter 13 . 10/6/2014
and it's DONEEE ! HEA :''D !
Good job, Stacy ! I enjoyed every bit of it ;) and looking forward to read more of your awesome writing *thumps up*

ExTaCy925 chapter 13 . 10/7/2014
Awwww that was sweet..made me tear on some parts but I loved it..great work.
Trude chapter 13 . 10/5/2014
awww, what a wonderful ending
jmlopez24 chapter 13 . 10/6/2014
Great story! So original and entertaining! Kudos!
Trude chapter 12 . 10/4/2014
wonderful chapter
Guest chapter 12 . 10/4/2014
Nice ending. Thanks for the great story!
SoThere chapter 13 . 10/5/2014
I can't believe this story is over! The last chapter was perfect and brought them together in such a lovely way. Katniss using his line - "I don't want to be invisible anymore."
- was so heartbreaking. That was a running theme through this story, their mutual desire to be seen and acknowledged, but on their own terms. I love how you brought it full circle.

The epilogue was so sweet; somehow any Everlark story feels incomplete without the toastbabies making an appearance. I love the visual of a sweet daddy!Peeta fawning over a pregnant Katniss. It was also nice to see them having a bakery and getting back to canon!Peeta's roots.

Congratulations on completing this incredible journey. You are an inspiration, and I hope to someday follow in your footsteps and complete one of my multi-chapter fics! Thank you again for sharing it with us! You did a great job!
Mercenary63 chapter 13 . 10/5/2014
Thank you for thsi wonderful (and definitely unique) story! Looking forward to your future works :)