Reviews for Fading Fast
Guest chapter 25 . 10/15/2013
That was amazing! I love your stories! Great ending, very bittersweet. I would love to see how the boys are dealing with their new bond and how they lost their powers! Amazing story. You nailed it. :)
SparrowBlaze chapter 10 . 8/12/2013
That was an amazing plot twist!
Yuri18 y Tsuki500 chapter 25 . 8/6/2013
Hi! I'm soo sorry that I took so long to read this... As you can see, I'm not dead :P
You had me really worried, but I'm glad that Hikaru was able to save Kaoru in the end :)
I really liked your fic :)
Amarin97 chapter 25 . 5/30/2013
Oh gracious, I loved this story! I'm usually able to -more or less- predict what generally happens when it comes to books and such, but this had amazing twists in almost each and every single chapter! A job well done!
Bob343434 chapter 25 . 4/21/2013
That was so cool! Epic story!
Alois-Bipolar-Blonde chapter 25 . 4/12/2013
OoO Its beautiful. I loved the end! *glomps you* Your fucking amazing!
Neru Vearin chapter 25 . 4/11/2013
*bursts into tears*
Kendra Harrison chapter 25 . 4/8/2013
Amazing! I loved the ending so much! It's just so amzing!
hawthorneash13 chapter 25 . 4/2/2013
Oh. Interesting way to end it. I'm sad they lost their powers; they could go all around they country or something getting rid of ghosts or something. Sry, I'm channeling Supernatural. (Love that show!) anyway, the unison death thing is forbidding yet comforting in the same moment. Looking forward to your other stories though!
mangagurlz chapter 25 . 4/2/2013
I loved the ending it was great! I'm glad Kaoru survived :)
Kiku-Goldenflower chapter 25 . 4/2/2013
Great ending. Loved it. You do know how to keep us hanging on to the end and still leave us completly satisfied when it's all over.
JustJolola chapter 25 . 4/2/2013
Waaahhh! (Sorry, I realise I start pretty much every review with this .) Omdz...Hikaru used a part of his own soul to keep Kaoru in his body? Wow. How do you come up with this stuff? It's all so unreal, but the way you write it, it makes perfect sense. XD I really enjoyed reading this, and I probably will check out your other stories! It's a shame it ended, and it's kinda sad that the twins will die together, but it's also beautiful in a way. :')

Thanks for a good read; keep doing what you do! :)
TheKingOfOkay chapter 25 . 4/1/2013
Aw. I loved the ending, even though I'm sad to see it's over.. you're probably my favourite author, I'll be honest! (:
Grace chapter 25 . 4/1/2013
I'm so happy but yet so sad right now! I'm happy because now I know how it ended but I'm also sad because it good fanfic!

Grace
death-wish12 chapter 25 . 4/1/2013
That was really good! You should have a story after this about the twins after what Hikaru did. I want to find out what happens next. The whole story AWESOME!