Reviews for Fading Fast
Haruhi's Rose chapter 25 . 3/15
I absolutely loved this! I don't where you come up with your ideas, but they are incredible! I literally cried at the ending too, I think I'm overly emotional from binge-reading your stuff this week, ha ha! :D
Hana Chouchou chapter 25 . 10/5/2014
I just finished this story and I can't believe I never bothered to read it before now. I'm going to read the Knives in His Sleeve story next. Thanks for writing this. I really enjoyed it.
Smexy Kitten chapter 25 . 8/10/2014
This story has made my imagination run wild. I felt like I was watching an episode of Supernatural! I honestly can't get enough of your depiction of that twin brotherly bond. Another awesomely woven fic! :D
Mewnnee chapter 4 . 7/19/2014
"They walked to the end of the street to the bus stop. There were two other kids there; one he vaguely remembered from their school and the other he knew to still be in junior high. Hikaru groaned. "I can't till we can get our licenses. I hate the bus."" -I can't wait till, It sounds better .
Guest chapter 25 . 10/15/2013
That was amazing! I love your stories! Great ending, very bittersweet. I would love to see how the boys are dealing with their new bond and how they lost their powers! Amazing story. You nailed it. :)
SparrowBlaze chapter 10 . 8/12/2013
That was an amazing plot twist!
Yuri18 y Tsuki500 chapter 25 . 8/6/2013
Hi! I'm soo sorry that I took so long to read this... As you can see, I'm not dead :P
You had me really worried, but I'm glad that Hikaru was able to save Kaoru in the end :)
I really liked your fic :)
Amarin97 chapter 25 . 5/30/2013
Oh gracious, I loved this story! I'm usually able to -more or less- predict what generally happens when it comes to books and such, but this had amazing twists in almost each and every single chapter! A job well done!
SZXdc chapter 25 . 4/21/2013
That was so cool! Epic story!
Alois-Bipolar-Blonde chapter 25 . 4/12/2013
OoO Its beautiful. I loved the end! *glomps you* Your fucking amazing!
inigoluvr69 chapter 25 . 4/11/2013
*bursts into tears*
Kendra Harrison chapter 25 . 4/8/2013
Amazing! I loved the ending so much! It's just so amzing!
hawthorneash13 chapter 25 . 4/2/2013
Oh. Interesting way to end it. I'm sad they lost their powers; they could go all around they country or something getting rid of ghosts or something. Sry, I'm channeling Supernatural. (Love that show!) anyway, the unison death thing is forbidding yet comforting in the same moment. Looking forward to your other stories though!
mangagurlz chapter 25 . 4/2/2013
I loved the ending it was great! I'm glad Kaoru survived :)
Kiku-Goldenflower chapter 25 . 4/2/2013
Great ending. Loved it. You do know how to keep us hanging on to the end and still leave us completly satisfied when it's all over.