Reviews for Fading Fast
Interesting so far... You got me hooked.

Also might I add that if that was my son I'd call the fucking ghost busters or jump out of a window that's creepy exorcism shit right there
Cookiecat156 chapter 25 . 4/2/2016
So many emotions right now !
KyoREQUIEM chapter 1 . 2/15/2016
Oh dang
That was so intense
Their souls are literally fated together now! So beautiful TT
Guest chapter 25 . 1/2/2016
As always, your story is amazing and I stayed up until 1:00 reading it.
I ONLY HAVE ONE MORE OHSHC STORY OF YOURS TO GO IM SO SCARED.
Officially-Mrs.Trancy chapter 15 . 12/31/2015
Oh shit
Officially-Mrs.Trancy chapter 10 . 12/31/2015
I am completely loving this
Lootmagoot chapter 25 . 12/1/2015
*cries* IT'S OVER OMG I FINISHED IN TWO HOURS BUT IT WAS WORTH IT I LOVED IT THANK YOU
Lootmagoot chapter 13 . 12/1/2015
that last line tho lmao
Haruhi's Rose chapter 25 . 3/15/2015
I absolutely loved this! I don't where you come up with your ideas, but they are incredible! I literally cried at the ending too, I think I'm overly emotional from binge-reading your stuff this week, ha ha! :D
Hana Chouchou chapter 25 . 10/5/2014
I just finished this story and I can't believe I never bothered to read it before now. I'm going to read the Knives in His Sleeve story next. Thanks for writing this. I really enjoyed it.
Smexy Kitten chapter 25 . 8/10/2014
This story has made my imagination run wild. I felt like I was watching an episode of Supernatural! I honestly can't get enough of your depiction of that twin brotherly bond. Another awesomely woven fic! :D
Mewnnee chapter 4 . 7/19/2014
"They walked to the end of the street to the bus stop. There were two other kids there; one he vaguely remembered from their school and the other he knew to still be in junior high. Hikaru groaned. "I can't till we can get our licenses. I hate the bus."" -I can't wait till, It sounds better .
Guest chapter 25 . 10/15/2013
That was amazing! I love your stories! Great ending, very bittersweet. I would love to see how the boys are dealing with their new bond and how they lost their powers! Amazing story. You nailed it. :)
SparrowBlaze chapter 10 . 8/12/2013
That was an amazing plot twist!
CrystalYuri18 chapter 25 . 8/6/2013
Hi! I'm soo sorry that I took so long to read this... As you can see, I'm not dead :P
You had me really worried, but I'm glad that Hikaru was able to save Kaoru in the end :)
I really liked your fic :)