Reviews for Secrets
EnderDragon21 chapter 1 . 2/10
Oh my god
OH MY GOD
LANELANSLABSODOSHZJSBAHSVAJSBAJSBKSBKSBDKDBSK
AHHHH IM NOT GOING TO GET ANY SLEEP BECAUSE OF YOU AND YOUR DARN FICS!
Ahh... I just can't. You should continue this... Though I'm not gonna give you death threats and stuff... But yeah, it'd be appriciated.
The shado mage chapter 1 . 1/13
good work and great concept of dannys obsession this is a gem mong fics as the pure emotional contest grsped is hard to find.
spelhas1 chapter 1 . 1/9
Yes another chapter would b great! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Make another chapter!
Ruby 1334 chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Just keep a one-shot.

Awwww! :3
I really LOVED this!
I found some of the first bits in the story quite funny! (specially how Danny ended up saving 72 pictures of Vlad on his laptop! XD)

This fan fic really brings out emotions. Good job! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
This was oddly adorable! Or maybe I'm just the odd one... (It's okay, I know I'm odd haha).
I would LOVE to see another chapter! I feel I may be a little late, but that's okay, I still loved this!
Ka chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
... Pathetic.

Danny struggling with his obsession? Interesting. Danny being a whimpy damsel? Boring and ooc.
lycoming10 chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Yes! Make a new chapter. I must have MOAR!
darkloveforfanfiction chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
more pls!
Ciycat chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
More Pleas!
ForestEmerald chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
I liked it and wouldn't mind reading another chapter.
analogprotector chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Aw gosh, this was so good! Please write another chapter! :D
Too cute chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Aaaaawww this was so sweet. I like it a lot but leave it as a one shot. To me at less, its better that way. Awesome writing!
Rubellite Game chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
I like it.
PrincessBetty01 chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
This...is beyond obsessive for Danny and much more understanding to his very struggle. I can see so obviously, yet, Vlad picked up the pieces little by little. I would love to see more and how Vlad handles this or others involved as well. To the very end, it made it seems like there's hope again.